Glen Anthony Pitre
|Residence||New Orleans, Louisiana|
|Parent(s)||Loulan, Sr., and Emelia Chabert Pitre|
|Relatives||Loulan Pitre, Jr. (brother)|
Glen Anthony Pitre (born November 10, 1955) is an American screenwriter and film director. He has written nine films since 1986. His debut film Belizaire the Cajun was screened in the Un Certain Regard section at the 1986 Cannes Film Festival.
In his film Belizaire the Cajun, his father, Loulan Pitre, Sr., played a role.
- Belizaire the Cajun (1986)
- Haunted Waters (1998)
- Good for What Ails You (1998)
- Time Served (1999)
- The Scoundrel's Wife (2002)
- Top Speed (2003)
- Hurricane on the Bayou (2006)
- American Creole: New Orleans Reunion (2006)
- Journey Across India (2007)
- The Man Who Came Back (2008)
- Cigarettes & Nylons (2009)
- "Festival de Cannes: Belizaire the Cajun". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved July 15, 2009.
- "Glen Pitre Interviews". OV Guide. Retrieved July 18, 2012.
- "Glen Pitre, November 1955". Geaux Vote. Louisiana Department of State. Retrieved February 15, 2017.
- Mick Martin, Marsha Porter, The Video Movie Guide 2002 (2001), p. 1132
|This article about a United States film director born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|