|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Glenarm Lower is a barony in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. To its east runs the east-Antrim coast, and it is bordered by five other baronies: Cary to the north; Dunluce Lower and Kilconway to the west; Antrim Lower to the south-west; and Glenarm Upper to the south-east.
Geographical features of Glenarm Lower include:
- Lurigethan hill
- Collin Top, Tievebulliagh, and Trostan mountains
- Glencloy valley
List of settlements
Below is a list of settlements in Glenarm Lower:
Hamlets and population centres
- Carnalbanagh Sheddings
List of civil parishes
- "Glenarm Lower". Placenames Database of Ireland. Department of Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs. Retrieved 5 June 2011.
- PRONI Baronies of Northern Ireland
- "PRONI Civil Parishes of County Antrim". Archived from the original on 27 July 2011. Retrieved 26 June 2010.
- "Baronies and parishes of County Antrim". Archived from the original on 27 July 2011. Retrieved 5 February 2011.
|This article related to the geography of County Antrim, Northern Ireland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|