||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Education||Texas Christian University (TCU)
She graduated magna cum laude with honors in painting from Texas Christian University (TCU). She obtained an M.A. in art history from Tulane University. There she taught art history and was curator of collections for the Newcomb College art department. Also during this period (1968–69) she worked at Fort Worth's Kimbell Art Museum as research assistant to the institution's director. She began to seriously paint as an artist in 1971. She later taught at the University of Oklahoma, and had a retrospective show there in 1986. In 1998 she had a show at the Mabee-Gerrer Museum of Art.
Her biography states that she had paintings on exhibition in the United States at the Smithsonian Institution, Williams College Museum of Art and the Museum of the City of New York. She is now a public speaker on spirituality and lives in Texas.
- Love Without End: Jesus Speaks, Spiritis Publishing (1998) ISBN 0-9666623-1-8
- The Keys of Jeshua, Spiritis Publishing (2004) ISBN 0-9666623-7-7
- North American Women Artists of the Twentieth Century, A Biographical Dictionary. Taylor & Francis. 1995. ISBN 0-8240-6049-0.
- Paintings by Glenda Green: A Retrospective. Oklahoma Art Center. 1986.[full citation needed]
- Paintings by Glenda Green: A Focus on the Oklahoma Years. Mabee-Gerrer Museum of Art. 1998.
- "The Lamb and The Lion". Love Without End website. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Centers of Light Directory: Glenda Green". Archived from the original on May 4, 2007. Retrieved 2007-09-25.
- Angels A to Z, by James R. Lewis and Evelyn Oliver, Published by Gale Group (1995) ISBN 0-7876-0489-5