Glenlola Collegiate School
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Glenlola Collegiate School|
Glenlola Coat of Arms
Bangor, County Down, BT20 4TH
|School type||Funded by Government, Grammar school|
|Motto||"Nisi dominus frustra"
(Without the Lord, all is in vain)
|Headmaster||Mr W Thompson|
|Average class size||25|
|Classes offered||Key Stage 3, GCSE, A-Level|
|Hours in school day||8:45-3:30|
|Houses||6: Clanmorris, Dufferin, Hamilton, Harte, Ward and Weir|
|School colour(s)||Blue and White|
|Athletics||Badminton, cross country, hockey, swimming, netball, tennis|
In 2015 the Education and Training Electorate evaluated the school as "Satisfactory" for Achievements and Standards, "Good" for Provision, "Satisfactory" for Leadership and Management, and "Satisfactory" overall. 
The current principal, Mr W E Thompson, took up post in February 2010, taking over from Richard Finlay.
Notable former pupils
- Inez McCormack, human rights activist and trade union leader
- Zöe Salmon, Blue Peter presenter
- Linda Wray, retired BBC Radio Ulster presenter
- Kelly Gallagher, Paralympic Gold medalist
- "School History". Glenlola Collegiate School. Retrieved 29 April 2016.
- "Post-Primary Inspection: Glenlola Collegiate School, Bangor". Reports Published Between 1st January - 31st December 2015. The Education and Training Inspectorate. 30 March 2015. Retrieved 30 April 2016.