||This article's factual accuracy may be compromised due to out-of-date information. (March 2012)|
Glenn Perry is an Australian writer and opera librettist.
He is notable for his librettos for Julian Yu's operas Fresh Ghosts (1997) and The Possessed (2003). Perry received a grant in 2002 from the Australia Council for the writing of The Obsessed. He wrote the libretto for the operatic version of Helen Garner's novella The Children's Bach. For this work, Perry received the 2007 RE Ross Trust Playwrights' Script Development Award.
- "Glenn Perry". Australian Stage Online. 17 June 2008. Retrieved 2008-10-31.
- Australian Government, Hansard 2 December 2002, p. 144
- "Garnering the song of 'Bach'". The Age. 17 June 2008. Retrieved 2008-10-31.
- "The children's Bach [music]: opera in two acts / composer Andrew Schultz ; librettist Glenn Perry ; after the novel by Helen Garner". National Library of Australia. 17 June 2008. Retrieved 2008-10-31.
- Australian Musicals Development Inc.: News Archive — October 2007
- Second childhood: the play. National Library of Australia. ISBN 978-0-14-330012-0. Retrieved 2008-11-01.