|• Administrative body||Edmonton City Council|
|• Councillor||Andrew Knack|
|• Total||1.77 km2 (0.68 sq mi)|
|Elevation||677 m (2,221 ft)|
|• Density||2,878.5/km2 (7,455/sq mi)|
|• Change (2009–12)||3.5%|
Glenwood is a large neighbourhood in west Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The neighbourhood has a mixture of residential and commercial development. Glenwood became a part of Edmonton in 1964 when the Town of Jasper Place amalgamated with Edmonton.
The Edmonton Transit System's Jasper Place terminal is located at the north east corner of the neighbourhood.
In the City of Edmonton's 2012 municipal census, Glenwood had a population of  a 3.5% change from its 2009 population of 4,921. With a land area of 1.77 km2 (0.68 sq mi), it had a population density of 2,878.5 people/km2 in 2012.5,095 living in 2,437 dwellings,
Much of Glenwood was developed in the 35 years following the end of World War II, with three out of four residences being built between 1946 and 1980. Almost half (49%) of the residences are single-family dwellings, with an almost equal proportion (46%) of apartments. Another 4% of residences are duplexes, with 2% of the residences being row houses. Over half (55%) or residences are rented, with just under half (45%) being owner occupied.
Edmonton Public Schools
- Glendale Elementary School
- Meadowlark Christian School (Former Our Lady of Fatima Catholic School)
- Westlawn Junior High School
Edmonton Catholic Schools
- St. Thomas More Junior High School
Independently Operated Schools
- Britannia A M I Montessori School
- Crestwood Montessori School
The Edmonton Public School System's Jasper Place High School and the Edmonton Catholic School System's St. Francis Xavier High School are both located just to the south of Glenwood in the neighbourhood of West Meadowlark Park.
||Stone Industrial||Britannia Youngstown||Canora|
|Terra Losa, Place LaRue||West Jasper Place|
|Summerlea||Meadowlark Park, West Meadowlark Park||Sherwood|
- "City of Edmonton Wards & Standard Neighbourhoods" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Archived from the original (PDF) on May 3, 2014. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Edmonton Developing and Planned Neighbourhoods, 2011" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Archived from the original (PDF) on September 4, 2013. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "The Way We Grow: Municipal Development Plan Bylaw 15100" (PDF). City of Edmonton. 2010-05-26. Archived from the original (PDF) on May 2, 2015. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City of Edmonton Plans in Effect" (PDF). City of Edmonton. November 2011. Archived from the original (PDF) on October 17, 2013. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City Councillors". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Neighbourhoods (data plus kml file)". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- "Municipal Census Results – Edmonton 2012 Census". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- "2009 Municipal Census Results". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- Includes triplexes and quadruplexes.