Dame Glenys Jean Stacey DBE (born 1954) is HM Chief Inspector of Probation. She leads HM Inspectorate of Probation for England and Wales. She is a solicitor by training and has worked in the public sector at senior management level since 2000.
Previously she has worked as chief executive of Ofqual, of Standards for England, at Animal Health (now part of the Animal and Plant Health Agency), at the Greater Manchester Magistrates' Courts Committee (Now part of HM Courts and Tribunals Service), and at the Criminal Cases Review Commission.
- "Chief Inspector and Senior Management Team". HMI Probation. HM Inspectorate of Probation. Retrieved 28 March 2016.
- Our Senior Management Groups: Executive Board, ofqual.gov.uk; accessed 30 December 2015.
- Wilby, Peter Profile, Guardian.co.uk, 2 July 2012.
- "No. 61450". The London Gazette (Supplement). 30 December 2015. p. N8.
- "New Year's Honours 2016". GOV.UK. Cabinet Office. 30 December 2015. Retrieved 30 December 2015.
|This article about a person involved in governance in the United Kingdom or its predecessor states is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|