From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Glinski, Glinskii, or Glinsky (Polish: Gliński, Hliński, Lithuanian: Glinskis, Russian: Глинский) is a family name. Feminine form: Russian: Glinskaya (Глинская), Polish: Glińska. It may refer to one of the following.
- Elena Glinskaya (c.1510–1538), Regent of Russia
- Antoni Józef Gliński (1817–1866), Polish folklorist
- Frank J. Glinski (1909–1983), New York politician
- Juozas Glinskis (born 1933), Lithuanian playwright
- Michael Glinski (died 1534), uncle of Tsar Ivan the Terrible
- Mikhail Iosifovich Glinsky (1901–1991), Soviet Union general
- Albert Glinsky (born 1952), United States composer & author. His book Theremin: Ether Music and Espionage (2001 Award) is regarded as the Leon Theremin life standard work.
- Piotr Gliński (born 1954), Polish sociologist
- Robert Gliński (born 1952), Polish film director
- Wieńczysław Gliński (1921–2008), Polish actor
- Władysław Gliński, the inventor of Gliński's hexagonal chess
|This page lists people with the surname Glinski. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|