From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up glitch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A glitch is a short-lived fault in a system.
Glitch may also refer to:
- Glitch (astronomy), a sudden increase in the rotational frequency of a rotation-powered pulsar
Art, entertainment, and media
- Glitch (character), a character in Tin Man
- Glitch, an electronic monster character in Garfield: Caught in the Act
- Glitch, a character in Dance Central 2 and Dance Central 3
- Glitch, the protagonist in Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
- Glitch, Bob's keytool in ReBoot
- Glitch (video game), a defunct online massively-multiplayer game
- Glitching, an activity involving finding and exploiting flaws or glitches in video games
- Glitch (music), a genre of electronic music that formed in the late 1990s
- "Glitch", a song by Blind Melon from Nico
- "Glitch" (The Outer Limits) an episode of The Outer Limits
- Glitch (TV series), a 2015 Australian television drama series
Other art, entertainment, and media
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glitch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.