Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up glitch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A glitch is a short-lived fault in a system.
Glitch may also refer to:
- Glitch (astronomy), a sudden increase in the rotational frequency of a rotation-powered pulsar
- Glitch (company), a software company
Art, entertainment, and media
- Glitch (character), a character in Tin Man
- Glitch, an electronic monster character in Garfield: Caught in the Act
- Glitch, a character in Dance Central 2 and Dance Central 3
- Glitch, the protagonist in Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
- Glitch, Bob's keytool in ReBoot
- Glitch (video game), a 2011 defunct online massively-multiplayer game
- Glitching, an activity involving finding and exploiting flaws or glitches in video games
- Glitch (music), a genre of electronic music that formed in the late 1990s
- Glitch (album), a 2013 album by V V Brown
- "Glitch", a song by Blind Melon from Nico
- "Glitch", a song by Martin Garrix and Julian Jordan
- "Glitch" (The Outer Limits), a 2000 episode of The Outer Limits
- Glitch (TV series), a 2015 Australian television drama series
- "The Glitch", a season 12 episode of Midsomer Murders
Other art, entertainment, and media
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glitch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.