Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up glitterati in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Glitterati may refer to:
- The Glitterati, a British band
- Glitterati (album), an album from above group
- Glitterati (film), a 2004 film directed by Roger Avary
- A LGBT rights group Glitter bombing politicians
- A mix of the words 'glitter' and 'literati' used to refer to celebrities, socialites and those that are considered fashionable
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glitterati.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.