|Look up glitterati in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Glitterati may refer to:
- The Glitterati, a British band
- Glitterati (album), an album from above group
- Glitterati (film), a 2004 film directed by Roger Avary
- A LGBT rights group Glitter bombing politicians
- A mix of the words 'glitter' and 'literati' used to refer to celebrities, socialites and those that are considered fashionable
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glitterati.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.