Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up glitterati in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Glitterati (derived from 'glitter' and 'literati') may refer to:
- The Glitterati, a British band
- Glitterati (album), an album by that band
- Glitterati (film), a 2004 film directed by Roger Avary
- Fashionable celebrities and socialites
- An LGBT rights group involved in glitter bombing politicians
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glitterati.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.