From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Glo)
GLO may refer to:
- Glo (album), an album by the band Delirious?
- Glo, a girl band formed by Haley Giraldo
- "The Glo-glo", a song from Perchance to Dream (musical)
- General Land Office, a former agency of the U.S. Department of the Interior.
- Globacom, a telecommunications company of Nigeria
- Greek Letter Organization, a fraternity or sorority that uses Greek letters in its name
- Group Litigation Order, a legal procedure in England and Wales
- Lhoba people, also known as "Glo", tribespeople living in Southeastern Tibet
- GLO Jeans, a brand of jeans
- Glo Friends, "glow-in-the-dark" toys
- Glo worm, a stuffed toy
- Day-Glo, a brand of blacklight paint
- Glo Loans, a non-standard guarantor loan brand
- GLO Airlines, a regional airline based in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Glossop railway station, England - National Rail station code GLO
- Gloucestershire Airport, IATA airport code GLO
- Gol Transportes Aéreos
- SS Liberty Glo, a cargo ship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GLO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.