This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (January 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Digital Product Engineering Services|
|Headquarters||San Jose, California|
|Shashank Samant (CEO), Vasu Sarangapani (CSO), Nitesh Banga (COO), Scott Brubaker (CFO), Arya Barirani (CMO), Zaheer Allam (CCO), Jim Walsh (CTO), Bonnie Helton (CHRO)|
Number of employees
GlobalLogic is a Digital Product Engineering Services company that was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in San Jose, California. It is a privately held company funded by Partners Group and CPP Investment Board. GlobalLogic provides software product development services, including experience design, complex systems engineering, content engineering, and self-contained engineering labs. The company specializes in software engineering for cloud platforms, embedded software, Internet of Things, Automotive, mobile applications, and security  GlobalLogic works with global enterprises and product and services companies in six industry verticals: communications, media, high-tech, automotive, medical technology, and retail industries.
GlobalLogic was initially founded in 2000, with headquarters in Vienna, Virginia, and a delivery center in Noida, India. With funding from New Atlantic Ventures. In 2002, the company appointed Mr. Peter Harrison as CEO, and Vasudev Bhandarkar joined Globallogic as its first Independent Board Member in 2004. The company was formerly named Indus Logic and changed its name to GlobalLogic in 2006.
GlobalLogic received Series B Venture round funding of $12.5M from Westbridge Capital and New Enterprise Associates in 2006 and acquired Lambent Technologies, an offshore software R&D services firm based in Nagpur, India with specialization in mobile technology. Also in 2006, GlobalLogic merged with Bonus Technology, an offshore software R&D services firm based in New Jersey with operations out of Kiev, Ukraine and specializing in mobile and telecommunication technologies. In 2007, GlobalLogic appointed Mr. Shashank Samant as President of the company, who would later take over the position of CEO in 2012. 
In 2008, GlobalLogic opened offices in London, England and named Mike Daniels as Chairman of the Board. The company received $29.5M in Series C venture round funding from Sequoia Capital, New Atlantic Ventures, and New Enterprise Associates. In 2009, GlobalLogic partnered with LumenData, a product development and services firm focused on enterprise data management, to open a delivery center in Bangalore. The company also acquired two offshore software R&D services firms: InterObject and Cubika. InterObject is based in Ramat Gan, Israel and specializes in embedded software, mobile and streaming media products. Cubika is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina and specializes in building software products for the media, entertainment, telecom and finance markets. In 2010, GlobalLogic received funding from Goldman Sachs.
In 2011, GlobalLogic opened an office in Santiago, Chile to expand its operations in South America. and acquired Rofous Software, a content engineering firm headquartered in Hyderabad, India with specialization in content engineering. In 2011, the company acquired Method Incorporated, a brand experience agency with offices in San Francisco, New York City and London.
In 2012 Shashank Samant (then president of GlobalLogic) was appointed as CEO. He directed the company through its next phase of growth into a leading player in the digital engineering segment.
In October 2013, Apax Partners ("Apax"), a global private equity firm, announced that they entered into a definitive agreement to acquire GlobalLogic. Rohan Haldea, Walden C. Rhines and Sir Peter Bonfield joined the company's Board of Directors, and Salim Nathoo was named chairman. Sir Peter Bonfield later took over the role of Board Chairman in 2016.
In 2014, GlobalLogic hired Zaheer Allam as Chief Delivery Officer and opened new delivery centers in Nagpur, India  and Kosice, Slovakia. In 2015, the company opened a delivery center in Kraków, Poland. In December 2015, GlobalLogic appointed Arya Barirani as Chief Marketing officer to drive greater brand awareness and employer marketing for the next stage of the company's growth. In 2016, GlobalLogic acquired REC Global, a Poland-based software development provider specializing in embedded technologies. Since 2016, GlobalLogic has opened new innovation centers in Raanana, Israel, Gurgaon and Pune, India. 
In 2016, the Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB) entered into a definitive agreement with Funds advised by Apax Partners to acquire 48% of GlobalLogic for an undisclosed amount. 
OpenStreetMap Foundation 2018 elections incident
During the 2018 board elections of the OpenStreetMap Foundation, a significant and unusual spike in signups was observed. More than 100 individuals registered from the same IP address within a few hours on 15 November 2018. The signups were flagged immediately as suspicious but were not rejected by the OSMF board, as these signups were not able to vote for the 2018 elections because made after the deadline.
The OpenStreetMap Membership Working Group released a public report  alleging that this was an orchestrated, directed campaign by GlobalLogic to register in mass their Indian subsidiary employees, and suggested an attempt to manipulate the election.
- "GlobalLogic to acquire Indian firm". The Hans India. Retrieved 2018-05-24.
- "GlobalLogic Practices".
- "GlobalLogic Industries".
- "GlobalLogic Invests in India".
- "Induslogic and Bonus Technology Merge".
- "Shashank Samant is GlobalLogic's New CEO".
- "GlobalLogic Raises $29.5M for Offshore Software Development".
- "LumenData, GlobalLogic to Expand Ops".
- "GlobalLogic Enters Israeli Software Market".
- "GlobalLogic and Cubika Join Forces".
- "Goldman Sachs Invests in GlobalLogic".
- "GlobalLogic Opens Offices in Chile".
- "GlobalLogic and Rofous Software Join Forces".
- "GlobalLogic Acquires Method".
- "GlobalLogic Announces Shashank Samant as New CEO | GLobalLogic Latinoamerica". GLobalLogic Latinoamerica (in Spanish). 2012-05-02. Retrieved 2017-11-06.
- "Apax Partners' Funds to Acquire GlobalLogic".
- "GlobalLogic Makes Strategic Board Appointments to Support Next Phase of Growth".
- "GlobalLogic Continues Leadership Momentum with Hire of Zaheer Allam".
- "GlobalLogic Opens New Centre in India".
- "GlobalLogic Opens a New Office in Europe".
- "GlobalLogic Establishes New Engineering Center in Poland".
- GlobalLogic. "GlobalLogic Appoints Growth Marketer Arya Barirani as Chief Marketing Officer". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2018-05-14.
- "GlobalLogic Acquires REC Global".
- "Partners Group to Acquire GlobalLogic Stake From Apax Partners". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2018-07-12.
- Jon Russel (2018-12-19). "Grab is messing up the world's largest mapping community's data in Southeast Asia". TechCrunch.
membership requests for “more than 100 applicants” from GlobalLogic
- "Investigation into the Unusual Signups" (PDF).