Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves
|Formation||21 September 2010|
Chief Executive Officer 
|Dymphna van der Lans|
|United Nations Foundation|
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (November 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Clean Cooking Alliance is a non-profit organization operating under the support of the United Nations Foundation. Their work focuses on improving health and environment through the development of a clean cooking market. According to the World Health Organization, 4.3 million people a year die from health problems attributable to exposure to smoke from solid fuel stoves. The Alliance was announced in 2010 by then-U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.
They also provide grants for research and initiatives that support the aims of the Alliance, advocate for international standards for stove manufacturers  and coordinate research and knowledge of the issues surrounding the use of clean cookstoves. The organization is supported by governments, corporations, foundations, civil society, investors, and individuals.
A number of celebrities and musical artists have used their platforms to shed light on an issue that affects 3 billion people worldwide, including American actor Julia Roberts, world-renowned chef Jose Andres, Second Lady of the Republic of Ghana Samira Bawumia, celebrated Indian chef Sanjeev Kapoor, China's Zhao Wei, and Ghana's Rocky Dawuni.
- "Clean Cooking Alliance : Our Work". Clean Cooking Alliance. Retrieved 2 November 2012.
- "Household air pollution". World Health Organization.
- "Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves : Resource Mobilization". Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves. Retrieved 2 November 2012.
- "Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves : Promote International Standards". Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves.
- "Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves".
- "Jose Andres Named Culinary Ambassador Of The Global Clean Cookstove Alliance - Blog - View - News - Jose Andres". www.joseandres.com. Retrieved 2018-03-27.
- "Samira Bawumia named ambassador of Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves". www.ghanaweb.com. Retrieved 2018-03-27.
- "Cooking With Master Chef Sanjeev Kapoor | Rocky Dawuni". Rocky Dawuni. 2016-08-04. Retrieved 2018-03-27.
- "China's Zhao Wei Joins Alliance as Newest Ambassador". Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves. 18 December 2014.
- "Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves Names Rocky Dawuni as Ambassador!". Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves. September 26, 2012.
- The Berkeley Blog: When cooking can kill
- Biofuels Digest: Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves awards SMEFUNDS with Spark grant
- Coastweek: Kenya’s women urged to embrace cookstoves to curb pollution
- Colorado State University: Colorado State University studies impact of reduced cookstove emissions on the climate
- Energy Live News: Bangladeshi cooking stoves to offset M&S carbon
- Ghana News Agency: Govt distributed LPG cylinders and cook stoves
- Ghana Soccer Net: Ex-Ghana captain Stephen Appiah made ambassador for Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves
- Gov.UK: Climate change: DFID wins award for clean cooking initiative
- The Guardian: Cookstove designs are failing the poorest communities
- International Business Times: Green Development: Advocates Say There's One Simple Solution To Health And Energy Woes In Developing Countries: The Clean Cookstove
- PBS Newshour: Designing cleaner stoves for home cooks in the developing world
- Peace FM Online: International Women’s Day: Cooking Shouldn’t Kill
- Sci Dev Net: Urgent action needed for clean cooking, heating fuels
- Swedish Energy Agency: The Swedish Energy Agency supports Improved Cookstoves in Africa
- Thomson Reuters Foundation: Darfur cookstove project earns Sudan's first carbon credits
- United Nations Foundation: Strengthening the Safety of Women Refugees through Cleaner Cookstoves
- The White House: Protecting Public Health and the Environment
- University of Washington Clean Cookstoves Research