Global Politician was an online magazine of politics that publishes analysis of current events, as well as interviews with politicians, government officials, diplomats, book authors and terrorists. It was founded in October 2004 and is based in New York.
The magazine was founded in 2004 by David Storobin. In 2005, Storobin was credited as editor-in-chief of the Global Politician in Citizens Magazine, to which he contributed an article on "The Nazi roots of Palestinian nationalism".
Thelast Editor-in-Chief of the Global Politician was Sam Vaknin.
- President of Sri Lanka Chandrika Kumaratunga.
- Finance Minister(later Prime Minister) of Macedonia Nikola Gruevski
- President of Macedonia Boris Trajkovski.
- Former President of Lebanon Amine Gemayel.
- UK Spy Glen Jenvey who Identified The People Behind London Bombings.
- Hezbollah Official Abdallah Kassir.
- UK MP Brian Binley - Iran's Nukes Won't Be Bombed.
- Iraqi General Ali Ibrahim Al-Tikriti — WMD went to Syria.
- Brazilian Former Guerilla/Terrorist and Current Congressman Fernando Gabeira.
- Fathi Abou al-Aardat, Senior Fatah Leader and Secretary of the Palestine Committee and Union in Lebanon.
- Israeli MK Benny Elon.
- Former Lebanese Foreign Minister Fares Boueiz.
- Hezbollah's political officer and director of foreign media relations Hussein Naboulsi.
- South African Freedom Front General-Secretary Colonel Piet Uys.
- Head of Lebanon's National Liberal Party Dory Chamoun.
- Interview with Lebanese Parliament Member Nayla Moawad.
- Alex Linder of the Vanguard News Network.
Other notable contributors
- Michael S. Hart – Ebooks inventor and founder of Project Gutenberg writes on computing topics.
- Glen Jenvey (as researcher)
- Faisal Kutty
- Dominic Whiteman
- "About us page". Global Politician.
© 2004-2008 Global Politician
- Robbins, Liz (February 9, 2012). "In Brooklyn, Senate Race Veers Onto Bitter Ground". The New York Times. Retrieved September 29, 2012.
- "The Nazi roots of Palestinian nationalism By David Storobin, Esq., a New York attorney and editor-in-chief of the Global Politician, an online journal of politics, economics and world affairs."[dead link]
- "The Nazi roots of Palestinian nationalism". Citizens Magazine. Retrieved 2012-10-07.
- "EXCLUSIVE: Interview with the President of Sri Lanka - Tsunami fails to bring the government and rebels closer". Globalpolitician.com. Retrieved 2012-10-07.
- "Macedonia's Framework Agreement - VIII. Interview Macedonian Finance Minister Nikola Gruevski". Globalpolitician.com. Retrieved 2012-10-07.
- "Macedonia's Framework Agreement - VII. Interview with Macedonian President Boris Trajkovski". Globalpolitician.com. Retrieved 2012-10-07.
- "Interview with Former President of Lebanon Amine Gemayel". Global Politician. 2005-06-29. Retrieved 2012-10-09.
- "Interview by Ryan Mauro". Globalpolitician.com. 2006-02-14. Retrieved 2013-10-18.
- “Interview with Alex Linder of the Vanguard News Network: Jewish journalist interviews leading anti-Jewish activist,” Nicholas Stix, Global Politician, October 11, 2007.
- search results by contributor Michael Hart on the "Global Politician" website. (dynamic link, dates meaningless)