Global Research Alliance
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Its guiding principle are stated as:
- "Undertaking large-impact projects for the benefit of society;
- Creating synergy by pooling the energies, skills and facilities of participants
- Promoting projects with high innovation content; and
- Developing global knowledge networks for industry and industrial sectors to enhance their competitiveness"
The current leader is Raghunath Mashelkar.
- "R&D efforts are getting globalised, shows study". The Financial Express. 2 December 2004. Retrieved 19 December 2009.
- "Global research initiative launched". IWA Publishing. International Water Association. 11 February 2003. Retrieved 19 December 2009.
|This article about a scientific organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an organisation in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|