Global Trade Watch (Australia)
|Legal status||Non-profit organization|
|Purpose||Monitor the social & environmental impacts of globalisation.|
|Website||Global Trade Watch Website|
Global Trade Watch (GTW) is an Australian non-profit organisation which monitors the social & environmental impacts of globalisation.
Established in 2003, Global Trade Watch publishes pamphlets & books, makes films and runs adult education courses, such as its Understanding Globalisation course.
Global Trade Watch is no longer operational.
- The World Trade Organisation: An Australian Guide (2003, 2006)
- David Elias, Free trade leads to torrent of trouble, 23 August 2003.
- Global Trade Watch Website
- Global Trade Watch Blog: "Rethinking Globalisation"
- National Library of Australia Pandora Archive of Global Trade Watch
|This article related to a non-profit organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an organisation in Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|