Glogonj (Serbian Cyrillic: Глогоњ listen (help·info)) is a village in Serbia. It is situated in the Pančevo municipality, in the South Banat District, Vojvodina province. The village has a Serb ethnic majority and its population numbering 3,012 people (2011 census). The place name means location of crataegus.
- Franz Lang, Mit uns in Glogonj 1767-1945, Karlsruhe, 1990.
- Slobodan Ćurčić, Broj stanovnika Vojvodine, Novi Sad, 1996.
- Official Website by the local municipality of Glogonj (Pančevo) (Serbian)
- Glogonj on the Official Website by the municipality of Pančevo (Serbian)
- Glogon cousins, Website about the village by Ron Gross (English)
||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Glogonj.