Gloria Anne Borger
September 22, 1952
|Residence||Washington, D.C., U.S.|
|Education||New Rochelle High School|
|Alma mater||Colgate University|
|Spouse(s)||Lance Morgan (m. ?)|
Gloria Anne Borger (born September 22, 1952) is an American political pundit, journalist, and columnist. Borger was previously a contributing editor and columnist for U.S. News & World Report magazine and is now chief political analyst at CNN. She was formerly the national political correspondent for CBS News. Since joining CNN in 2007, she has appeared on a variety of their shows, including The Situation Room.
Awards and honors
Borger received a National Headliners Award for her 2013 program Marriage Warriors: Showdown at the Supreme Court. She was part of the team awarded a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Live Coverage for CNN's 2012 US election night coverage, as well as CNN's Peabody Award-winning coverage of the 2008 Presidential Primary campaigns and debates. Borger received an Emmy nomination for her 2010 piece "The Odd Couple", profiling attorneys David Boies and Ted Olson.
- Gloria Borger in NNDB.
- "Gloria Borger". Cable News Network. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. Retrieved 8 May 2012.
- The American Israelite: "Jews in the Newz" by Nate Bloom. July 21, 2016
- "Distinguished Alumni". New Rochelle High School Official Website. nrhs.nred.org. Archived from the original on 2008-12-20. Retrieved 2008-05-24.
- "2014 – TV/Radio". National Headliner Awards. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- "National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences Announces Winners at the 34th Annual News & Documentary Emmy Awards" (PDF). EmmyOnline.org. October 1, 2013. Archived from the original (PDF) on August 4, 2016. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- "Coverage of 2008 Presidential Primary Campaigns and Debates". Peabody Awards. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- "Nominees for the 32nd Annual News & Documentary Emmy Awards Announced by the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences" (PDF). EmmyOnline.org. July 18, 2011. Archived from the original (PDF) on February 24, 2017. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- "Weddings: Mary Huntsman and Evan Morgan". 2015-10-18. Retrieved 2016-04-02.