This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Birth name||James Giddeon|
|Origin||Rochester, New York, United States|
|Years active||2004 -|
|Labels||Suthun Music Ent/Bungalo Records/Universal Music (2009-2011) Capitol Records/Twenty-Two Recordings/Suthun Music Entertainment(2009-2014)|
Glory is a hip hop recording artist signed to Capitol Records. He is currently promoting his debut album, Celebration, which was released on April 24, 2012. Glory along with longtime friend and manager AJ Burton have rapidly earned the respect of industry heavyweights in a short amount of time by overseeing the distribution of upcoming projects from Lil Flip, Donnie Klang, Sammie and newcomer Nacole Rice from an executive chair through his own imprint Twenty Two Recordings. Glory announced via his official Twitter page that he will be releasing "FOH" as the follow up single release to his debut "For The Town" this summer.
- Celebration (2012). Capitol Records
- The Come Up [Japanese Version] (2010). Suthun Music Japan/EMI
- "Home With Her Featuring L-Starzz Of Singnature" (2010). Suthun Music Entertainment/Bungalo/Universal
- "The Come Up Featuring L-Starzz Of Singnature" (2010). Island Def Jam Digital
- "Bang Bang Featuring L-starzz" (2011). Suthun Music Entertainment/Bungalo/Universal Music
- For The Town Featuring S. Duece (2012). Twenty Two Recordings/Capitol Music Group/EMI Label Services
- Smith, Troy L. (November 21, 2008). "Glory: He turned down a record deal and still got to open for Ludacris". Metromix Rochester. Retrieved 27 February 2010.