|Look up glory hole in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Glory hole may refer to:
- Glory hole (glassblowing), the second furnace in glassblowing used for reheating
- Glory hole (mining), surface depression produced by block caving in underground mining
- Glory hole (petroleum production), a type of underwater excavation
- Glory hole (spillway), a design of an uncontrolled spillway design
- Glory Hole, a colloquial name for the spillway in California's Monticello Dam
- Glory hole (sexual slang), a hole in a wall, or other partition, through which people engage in sexual activity
- Gloryhole (album), album by Texas noise rock band Ed Hall
- Glory hole, an untidy cupboard (informal)
- L'îlot de La Boisselle, a site known as Glory Hole to British soldiers during World War I
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glory hole.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.