Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gloss in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gloss may refer to:
- Gloss (annotation), an explanatory note in a text, such as:
- Gloss (optics), reflectivity of light on a surface
- Gloss and matte paint, terms used for painted finishes
- Lip gloss
- Gloss (comics), a fictional character who appeared in DC Comics's series New Guardians
- Gloss (film), a Russian satirical melodrama by Andrei Konchalovsky
- Gloss (TV series), a New Zealand television drama, which ran from 1987 to 1990
- Gloss, a minor character in The Hunger Games
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gloss.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.