From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See also: Golden Gloves (disambiguation)
A glove is a type of garment or utility which is designed to cover the human hand. There are gloves for:
Glove may also refer to:
- Gauntlet (gloves), a form of glove used for purposes including military, science, industry and drumming
- Gloves (album), a 2010 album by the band Operator Please
- The Glove (Schiller), a 1797 ballad by Friedrich Schiller
- The Glove (Waterhouse), a 2005 composition of Schiller's ballad by Graham Waterhouse
- The Glove, a musical supergroup featuring Robert Smith of The Cure and Steven Severin of Siouxsie & the Banshees
- The Glove, nickname of American basketball player Gary Payton
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glove.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.