Jump to navigation Jump to search
Glow-in-the-dark may refer to:
- Bioluminescence, the production and emission of light by a living organism
- Chemiluminescence, is the emission of light (luminescence) with limited emission of heat
- Phosphorescence, a specific type of photoluminescence related to fluorescence (as seen in "glow in the dark" toys and materials)
- Radioluminescence, production of luminescence in a material by the bombardment of ionizing radiation
- "Glow in the Dark" (song), a 2014 single by The Wanted
- Glow in the Dark Tour, a 2008 concert tour by Kanye West
- Glow in the Dark (book), a 2009 biographical photo essay about the tour
- Glow in the Dark (album), a 2009 live album by Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Glow-in-the-dark.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.