Glucagon receptor family
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Glucagon receptor
- Glucagon-like peptide 1 receptor
- Glucagon-like peptide 2 receptor
- Gastric inhibitory polypeptide receptor
The first three receptors bind closely related peptide hormones (glucagon, glucagon-like peptide-1, glucagon-like peptide-2) derived from the proglucagon polypeptide. The last receptor binds gastric inhibitory polypeptide.
- Brubaker PL, Drucker DJ (2002). "Structure-function of the glucagon receptor family of G protein-coupled receptors: the glucagon, GIP, GLP-1, and GLP-2 receptors" (PDF). Recept. Channels. 8 (3–4): 179–88. doi:10.1080/10606820213687. PMID 12529935. Retrieved 2008-07-14.
- "Glucagon Receptors". IUPHAR Database of Receptors and Ion Channels. International Union of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology.
|This transmembrane receptor-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|