|Founder||Gerald Sheff and Ira Gluskin|
|Headquarters||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Number of employees
Gluskin Sheff + Associates Inc. (TSX: GS) is a Canadian independent wealth management firm that manages investment portfolios for investors, including entrepreneurs, professionals, family trusts, private charitable foundations and estates. The firm was founded in 1984 by Ira Gluskin and Gerald Sheff. The Firm went public in 2006, listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol “GS”.
Gluskin Sheff manages portfolios for Canadian, U.S. and international investors. In August 2014, Gluskin Sheff acquired Blair Franklin Asset Management, a Canadian boutique asset management firms specializing in global fixed income investments.
- Ligaya, Armina (25 September 2013). "Gluskin Sheff founders selling off stake in firm worth $122-million". Financial Post.
- Brenda Bouw (September 4, 2013). "The rich appeal of money manager Gluskin Sheff". The Globe and Mail.
- Comtois, James (2 June 2014). "Gluskin Sheff acquires Blair Franklin Asset Management". Pensions & Investments.
- Katie Benner, “Recovery: A long bearish road ahead” CNNMoney.com, February 18, 2010.
- Lawrence C. Strauss, “A Vote for Bonds Over U.S. Stocks” Barron’s, September 14, 2009.
|This article about a Canadian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This bank, insurance, or other financial services corporation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|