|Known for||Twisted networking framework|
In 2017, the PSF awarded Lefkowitz their Community Service Award for his influence on the direction of the Python language and community, including his role in pioneering asynchronous programming models.
- Fettig, Abe; McKellar, Jessica. Twisted Network Programming Essentials (2nd ed.). O'Reilly Media. Foreword. ISBN 9781449326104.
- Claburn, Thomas (16 Aug 2017). "The future of Python: Concurrency devoured, Node.js next on menu". The Register. Retrieved 28 October 2017.
- Lefkowitz, Glyph; Shtull-Trauring, Itamar. "Network Programming for the Rest of Us". Proceedings of USENIX 2003: 77–90. Retrieved 28 October 2017.
- "PEP 3156 -- Asynchronous IO Support Rebooted: the "asyncio" Module". Python.org. Retrieved 2018-01-18.
- Ramalho, Luciano (2015-07-30). Fluent Python: Clear, Concise, and Effective Programming. "O'Reilly Media, Inc.". p. 604. ISBN 9781491946268.
- "Speaker profile - Glyph". PyVideo.org. Retrieved 28 October 2017.
- "PSF Membership Roster". Python Software Foundation. Retrieved 28 October 2017.
- "Unboxing... an Apple job offer". Engadget. Retrieved 2018-01-17.
- ccs-calendarserver: The Calendar and Contacts Server, Apple, 2017-10-27, retrieved 2017-10-28
- Davis, A. Jesse Jiryu (2017-08-10). "Python Software Foundation News: The Ethical Maintainer: Community Service Award Recipient Glyph Lefkowitz". Python Software Foundation News. Retrieved 2017-10-28.
- Lefkowitz, Glyph (2003). "Generalization of Deferred Execution in Python". PyCon Papers.