0.6.31 / December 2, 2011
Gnokii is a suite of programs for communicating with mobile phones. It was initially only available for Nokia mobile phones, but later extended to support others. It is available for Linux, BSD unix, Windows, and Mac OS X, and as source code.
It is licensed using the GNU GPL.
- Use to Activate Nokia network monitor
- Supports sending SMS (with delivery report), picture messages, can send/receive ring tones (as SMS)
- Dial/Receive calls
- OpenSync – Open Source synchronization framework
- Gammu (software) – a program for communicating with mobile phones
- BitPim – Open Source CDMA management and synchronization software
- xgnokii source code http://www.gnomefiles.org/app.php/xgnokii