Cover of the Uta Kumi 575 game
|Genre||Comedy, slice of life|
|Uta Kumi 575|
|Released||January 23, 2014|
|Anime television series|
|Go! Go! 575|
|Directed by||Takefumi Anzai|
|Written by||Keigo Koyanagi|
|Music by||Naoki Chiba|
|Original network||Tokyo MX, tvk|
|Original run||January 9, 2014 – January 30, 2014|
|Episodes||4 + 1 special|
Project 575 (プロジェクト575 Purojekuto Gō-Shichi-Gō) is a multimedia project created by Sega that utilizes Vocaloid voice synthesizers in order to create traditional 5-7-5 tanka and haiku poems. It consists of an iPhone app titled Uta Yomi 575 (うた詠み５７５, lit. "Song Reader 575"), released on July 26, 2013, as well as a PlayStation Vita game titled Uta Kumi 575 (うた組み５７５, lit. "Song Builder 575"), released on January 23, 2014 and is described as a combination of a rhythm game and a word building game. A 4-episode comedy slice of life anime television series adaptation titled Go! Go! 575 aired between January 9 and January 30, 2014.
- Azuki Masaoka (正岡 小豆 Masaoka Azuki)
- Voiced by: Yuka Ōtsubo
- Matcha Kobayashi (小林 抹茶 Kobayashi Matcha)
- Voiced by: Ayaka Ōhashi
- Yuzu Yosano (与謝野 柚子 Yosano Yuzu)
- Voiced by: Minako Kotobuki
- 2013-09-10, Uta Kumi 575 Japanese release date set, Gematsu
- "Sega's Project 575 Gets Go! Go! 575 TV Anime in January". Anime News Network. November 15, 2013. Retrieved December 24, 2013.
- Richard Eisenbeis (1 October 2014). "Your Complete Winter 2014 Anime Guide". Kotaku. Retrieved 3 August 2014.
- January 14, 2014, Famitsu Review Scores: Issue 1310, Gematsu
- Heath Hindman (2014-06-08). "Uta Kumi 575 Review (Vita import), Uta Kumi 575 Review". Playstationlifestyle.net. Retrieved 2014-06-08.
|This anime game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|