2 Harrison St. Suite 200
San Francisco, CA 94105
GoGrid was a cloud infrastructure service, hosting Linux and Windows virtual machines managed by a multi-server control panel and a RESTful API. In January 2015, Datapipe announced the acquisition of GoGrid.
Awards & recognitions
In March 2012, GoGrid selected as a winner of the Cloud-Infrastructure Category in OnDemand 2012, by AlwaysOn.
In 2011-2014, GoGrid appeared on the Gartner Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Magic Quadrant.
- Datapipe Acquires GoGrid – A Roundup of Reactions
- GoGrid selected as a Finalist for LinuxWorld 2008 Product Excellence Award
- Lead411 launches "Hottest Companies in San Francisco" awards Archived 2011-10-17 at the Wayback Machine
- "GoGrid Wins "Best Channel Incentives" Award at 2010 ASCII Reseller Success Summit". Archived from the original on 2010-06-22. Retrieved 2010-09-06.
- GoGrid Recognized among OnDemand Top 100
|This Web-software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|