Go Chase Yourself
|Go Chase Yourself|
|Directed by||Edward F. Cline|
|Screenplay by||Paul Yawitz|
|Story by||Walter O'Keefe|
|Produced by||Robert Sisk|
|Edited by||Desmond Marquette|
|Music by||Roy Webb|
|Distributed by||RKO Pictures|
Go Chase Yourself is a 1938 American comedy film directed by Edward F. Cline and written by Paul Yawitz and Bert Granet. The film stars Joe Penner, Lucille Ball, Richard Lane, June Travis, Fritz Feld and Tom Kennedy. The film was released on April 22, 1938, by RKO Pictures.
A milquetoast bank clerk finds himself stuck in a speeding trailer towed by gangsters after a bank robbery goes awry. Unfortunately for him, the police and even his own domineering wife believe that he is the robber and so head off in hot pursuit, precipitating a fast-paced merry chase.
- Joe Penner as Wilbur Meeley
- Lucille Ball as Carol Meeley
- Richard Lane as Nails
- June Travis as Judy Daniels
- Fritz Feld as Count Pierre Fountaine de Louis-Louis
- Tom Kennedy as Icebox
- Granville Bates as Halliday
- Bradley Page as Frank
- George Irving as Mr. Daniels
- Arthur Stone as Warden
- Jack Carson as Warren Miles
- Frank M. Thomas as Police Chief
- "Go Chase Yourself (1938) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 12 September 2014.
- "Movie Review - Go Chase Yourself - THE SCREEN; Amusing Slapstick Comedy Is 'Go Chase Yourself; the New Joe Penner Feature at the Palace - NYTimes.com". Retrieved 12 September 2014.
- "Go Chase Yourself Trailer, Reviews and Schedule for Go Chase Yourself - TVGuide.com". TV Guide. Retrieved 12 September 2014.
- Go Chase Yourself at IMDb
- Go Chase Yourself at AllMovie
- Go Chase Yourself at the TCM Movie Database
- Go Chase Yourself at the American Film Institute Catalog