Go Fish (band)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Labels||Ross, Inpop, GFK|
Go Fish is an American contemporary Christian band based in Minnesota. They were originally formed as a band in 1993 by Eric Spickelmier and Jamie Statema. Their music was geared primarily to a teen and adult market, until 2003 when they released Splash!, an album aimed towards children. A cappella has been a big part of reaching the current market. Since then Go Fish has released several more children's products, typically under the label Go Fish Kids (GFK).
In May 2007 Focus on the Family's children's magazine, Clubhouse Jr, featured Go Fish on their cover. The same year, Go Fish launched a weekly radio program called Go Fish Kids Radio.
Go Fish has released Vacation Bible School curriculum for several years. "Backstage with the Bible" in 2009, "Kickin' it Old School" in 2010, "Praise" in 2012, "Gotta Move" in 2013 and "Shine" in 2014.
- Out of Breath (1997, Ross Records; Acappella)
- Acappella (1998, Ross Records; Acappella)
- Part of the Proof (1999, Ross Records; Acappella)
- More Than a Story (1999, Christmas; re-released 2001 under Inpop Records)
- Live: Created for This (2000, Ross Records)
- Infectious (August 1, 2001, Inpop Records)
- Parade (January 7, 2002, Inpop Records)
- Splash (2003, GFK)
- Superstar (2004, GFK)
- Snooze (2005, GFK)
- Showtime (2005, GFK)
- Snow (2006, GFK)
- Snazzy (October 2007, GFK)
- Party Like a Preschooler (2008, GFK)
- Kickin' It Old School (2010, GFK)
- Christmas with a Capital "C" (2010, GFK)
- The Best of Go Fish Kids (2011, GFK)
- Kids' Music (2012, GFK)
- "Go Fish - VBS 2012 "Praise"". YouTube. September 19, 2011. Retrieved August 4, 2013.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20120702070008/http://vbs.gofishguys.com/cms/pages/praise.php. Archived from the original on July 2, 2012. Retrieved July 12, 2012. Missing or empty
|This Christian music-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|