Go Go Squid!
|Go Go Squid!|
|Based on||Stewed Squid with Honey by Mo Bao Fei Bao|
|Written by||Mo Bao Fei Bao|
|Directed by||Li Jingrong|
|Opening theme||"A Nameless Person" by Chen Xueran|
|Ending theme||"Milk Bread" by Yang Zi|
|Country of origin||China|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||41 (list of episodes)|
|Running time||45 minutes|
|Production company||Gcoo Entertainment|
|Original network||Dragon TV|
|First shown in||China|
|Original release||July 9 –|
July 31, 2019
Go Go Squid! (Chinese: 亲爱的，热爱的; pinyin: Qīn Ài De, Rè Ài De) is a Chinese e-sport romance comedy television series directed by Li Qingrong and Xiang Xujing. The series was first aired in 2019, starring Yang Zi and Li Xian. It was an adaptation of Mo Bao Fei Bao's novel "Honey Stewed Squid." The series aired on Dragon TV and Zhejiang TV and was broadcast simultaneously on iQiyi and Tencent Video from July 9 to July 31, 2019.
The series is about Tong Nian, a talented computer science major and popular online singer, and Han Shangyan, a cybersecurity professional, who fall in love, support each other, and compete in international cybersecurity competitions. The series was the most-streamed series in 2019, and according to statistics from Yien Broadcasting Index TV series list, Go Go Squid! was the best domestic Chinese TV series in 2019.
Tong Nian, an intelligent school girl, meets Han Shangyan, a passionate young man, who had dedicated his life to winning a world championship for China. Even though Han has a deep sense of responsibility to his teammates, he has trouble communicating and expressing his emotions. With Tong's understanding and support, Han gradually begins to open up to his brothers and family members. The two support and encourage each other as they work towards their dream to win a championship. Along the way, they motivate others to pursue their dreams as well. Throughout the series, Tong and Han display an unrelenting belief in their country, which is often interpreted as the patriotic power of contemporary young people.
Casts and Characters
Tong Nian (her highness Squid/ little squid)
Portrayed by Yang Zi.
Tong Nian is a talented computer science major who is also a popular online singer. She is described as optimistic, cheerful, soft, and cute. She is also very obedient, attentive, and sensible. She attends the youth class at university and has the same high IQ as the male lead Han Shangyan. After she falls in love with Han Shangyan at first sight, she chooses to take the initiative to pursue a relationship with him. Although Tong Nian loves Han Shangyan a lot, she also continues to pursue her interests and friendships while building a relationship with him. She also pursues her dream of developing an AI-based software, as well as facial recognition programs for the police and medical programs for hospitals.
Han Shangyan (Gun)
Han Shangyan is a computer genius and high-level e-sports idol. He was originally the only investor and main member of the Solo team. Has won more than ten international championships, including multiple personal world rankings, the most dominant player with two MVP. After exiting the team, he established the K & K club. His dream is to take the club's young players to attack the world champion of cybersecurity CTF competitions. Other than that, he has nothing else in his eyes. In the eyes of his teammates, he is "the boss who is not close to women".
He is determined to fulfill his dreams and sticks to his beliefs, but he has some difficulties expressing himself to the outside world. Maintaining a sense of vigilance and distance, he has great pride in his family's native country. Han Shangyan grew up with his grandfather and stepmother, who loved him. His parents passed away when he was young and he missed out on a lot of family interaction. Parents' feelings are different. Father's words and lessons, and the company of his mother, can make a person's character grow fully, and Han was deprived of all of this. As a prince of ice, he is very good at many things. Maintaining indifference and vigilance, he developed a meticulous and serious attitude towards life. And this is exactly what his family left him with. His “don’t care” about anything other than work attitude is in stark contrast to his fanatical pursuit of career ideals; privately, he secretly covers the players’ with quilts and cares about their lives. He has fascinated a lot of girls, but he has not been interested in dating.
It is reported that the K & K club shed has an area of more than 2,000 square meters, and the construction time took 1.5 months. There are training facilities, meeting rooms and other venues inside. It is equipped with dozens of professional competition equipment and includes all kinds of basic living facilities, strive to restore the real club environment in every detail. The crew also shot the live moments of the characters and the team through more than 100 live shots of the location. To cultivate teammates' team tacit understanding and deepen the actor's understanding of the role, before the shooting, the crew specially conducted closed performance training and professional skills training, which made the team atmosphere shown in the play harmonious.
Fang Ying, vice-president of Huace/Croton Media, whose Gcoo Entertainment arm produced Go Go Squid!, said the series was conceived in 2014 and took more than 20 weeks to shoot. Li revealed that he was filming in Hengdian, when the staff recommended the novel and script of Go Go Squid! to him. Li accepted the offer because he thought that the character has a lot in common with him, right perseverance in work and dreams, just like his attitude towards his career as an actor. When he first came on set for filming, he had hurt his back from Sword Dynasty production. He couldn't walk properly at the start of filming. The series began filming in April 2018 and finished on July 28, 2018, at Sanya.
On February 14, 2018, officials announced that Yang Zi and Li as male and female protagonists. On March 19, 2018, Guan Xuanhu starred in one day, and Li Hongqi and Li Zefeng joined the play. On April 11, 2018, the full-length animated concept film was released followed by a still photo of the male and female protagonists On April 14, 2018. On May 20, 2018, the Honey Juice 520 Challenge was launched, and the actors in the show appeared separately. On June 11, 2018, the "dream as wings" version of the poster was exposed, and the image of the K & K team was presented to the audience for the first time followed by the personal posters of the characters On June 14, 2018. On July 14, 2018, the interview video of the male and female protagonists was released. On July 31, 2018, the first film flower officially released.
The K & K team uniforms are also designed and customized by designers. There are more than ten types of uniforms. Han Shangyan's clothing is kept mainly black, simple, and elegant.
|Pilot Episode||Final Episode||Peak||Average|
July 9, 2019
July 31, 2019
July 31, 2019
July 9, 2019
July 31, 2019
July 31, 2019
During the premiere broadcast of the series, the average ratings of the two stations were only 0.7%. However, Go Go Squid! topped television ratings in its timeslot.
The series dominated media data performance on the Guduo TV series list, Cat's Eye data TV series list, Yien Broadcasting Index TV series list, Yunhe Data series popularity list, Weibo TV series list, etc. During the launch of Go Go Squid!, Cateye Media Matrix released more than 200 related short videos on Douyin, and the cumulative playback reached more than 500 million. It generated a huge online buzz, with the show's official hashtag being viewed more than 12 billion times on Sina Weibo. According to the statistics of micro-hotspot wrd.cn, the TV series that first broadcast on TV stations and online video platforms in July 2019. The network transmission popularity index of TV series, main actors, and main characters from July 1 to July 31, Go Go Squid! ranked first in all categories; the hottest premiere TV series with network communication popularity index of 64.54; the hottest actors and actress (Li Xian and Yang Zi) with communication popularity index 55.73 and 53.06 respectively; as well as the hottest male and female character (Han Shangyan and Tong Nian) with communication popularity index 53.31 and 49.57. The series was also on the top of a poll conducted by The Beijing News on the most popular Chinese TV series of the summer, the results of which were published on July 31. According to iQiyi, the series is its second most popular show after last year's period drama and mega-hit, Story of Yanxi Palace. In 2019, the series was the most-streamed series in the three major video platforms; iQIYI, Tencent Video and Youku. According to the report data of the Cat's Eyes series, the series ranked first in the comprehensive search popularity list of the three major platforms of Baidu, Weibo and WeChat. And according to statistics from Yien Broadcasting Index TV series list, Go Go Squid! is the best domestic drama in 2019.
In Go Go Squid!, Han Shanyang is a male professional in the cybersecurity competition CTF (Internet Security Capture the Flag Station), which brought niche cybersecurity-related topics into public view. Chen Xiaoyuan the captain team of CTF admitted it, and praised Han Shanyang's positive energy for his perseverance, and struggle for dreams. And he found that the opening theme of the TV series is exactly what they feel like a real CTF player.
Following the popularity of the drama, major universities in China have started school one after another, and they have hung up the banners of Go Go Squid! to welcome the new students.
Go Go Squid! received an average rating of 6.6/10 at Douban, and 7.8/10 at IMDb. For Li Xian's performance, the audience generally praised his acting skills online, but the lines were a little bit procrastinated, such as saying that the lines seemed to contain something, and the lines were too slow. In this regard, Li Xian admitted that the rhythm of his speech is a bit slow, and it was specially designed for the character after communicating with the filming team. Despite this, Li Xian still admitted that he did feel the shortcomings of his lines when watching the drama. Liu Wei of The Beijing News praised the plot setting, which is different from the past youth romance dramas. The love of Go Go Squid! expresses delicate and true emotions, conveys the positive energy of sunshine and youth, and does not add some sad links in the plot setting. There are not too many "dog blood" plots in the other sidelines, and there are no male second silently waiting, female second spoiler and bad mother-in-law who break up the couple. In addition, Jia Miao of Oriental Network also praised the positive energy of the series, the way it tells all aspects of young people's lives in a simple but peaceful way, and the small details which inadvertently touched the audience. She is even looking forward to more urban positive energy TV shows like Go Go Squid!.
Lili Pang of Oriental Network also praised the actors for their vivid interpretation of the characters, especially Li's performance, writing "I feel that Li Xian is still a very promising boy. In this drama, due to the role setting, there is no big explosion and no famous scenes, but Li Xian's performance is still excellent. I feel that this person can handle more complicated and deep roles." People's Daily praised the writer for the setting of the characters which is different from another youth theme drama, and also praised the plot's precise outline and meticulous description that showed the young people's living conditions and mental outlook, as well as actively contacts the frontier areas of concern for the current young audience.
|Baidu Fudian Awards||2019||Top Ten Television Series||Go Go Squid!||Won|||
|Huading Awards||Best Screenwriter||Mobao Feibao||Nominated|||
|Best New Actor||Li Xian||Nominated|||
|Best Actress (Modern drama)||Yang Zi||Won|||
|Best Television Series||Go Go Squid!||Nominated|
|China College Students Television Festival||Most Popular TV Drama OST||The Nameless Generation
(Opening Theme Song)
|Best Drama||Go Go Squid!||Won|
|Best Actress||Yang Zi||Won|
|China Entertainment Industry Summit
(Golden Pufferfish Awards)
|Best Marketing||Go Go Squid||Nominated|||
|China New Entertainment New Consumer Annual Summit||Drama of the Year||Go Go Squid!||Won|||
|China Quality TV Drama Awards||2021||All-Media Hit||Go Go Squid!||Won|
|Quality Interpretation of Creativity Drama Star||Li Xian||Won|
|Quality Shining Drama Star||Li XIan and Yang ZI||Won|
|All-round Quality Drama Star||Yang Zi||Won|
|Film and TV Role Model Annual Ranking||2019||Most Popular Actor||Li Xian||Won|||
|Most Popular Actress||Yang Zi||Won|
|Esquire Man At His Best Awards||Most Promising Actor of the Year||Li Xian||Won|||
|Golden Bud - Network Film And Television Festival||Best Actor||Li Xian||Nominated|||
|Best Actress||Yang Zi||Nominated|
|GQ Men of the Year China||Popular Actor of the Year||Li Xian||Won|||
|iQiyi All-Star Carnival||TV Series of the Year||Go Go Squid!||Won|||
|Scream King||Li Xian||Won|
|Scream Queen||Yang Zi||Won|
|Best Newcomer in a TV Series||Hu Yitian||Won|
|Sina Film & TV Award Ceremony||Top Ten Television Series||Go Go Squid!||Shortlisted|||
|Sir Movie Cultural And Entertainment Industry Award||Best Actress (Drama)||Yang Zi||Nominated|||
|Best Couple||Yang Zi and Li Xian||Nominated|
|Sohu Fashion Awards||National Drama of the Year||Go Go Squid!||Nominated|||
|National Drama Male Star of the Year||Li Xian||Nominated|
|Tencent Video All Star Award||Quality Actor of the Year||Li Xian||Won|||
|Television Series of the Year||Go Go Squid!||Won|
|Best Newcomer in a TV Series||Yu Chengen||Won|
|The Actors of China Award||Outstanding Actor||Li Xian||Won|
|Outstanding Actress||Yang Zi||Won|||
|Best Actor - Green Team||Li Xian||Nominated|
|Best Actress - Green Team||Yang Zi||Nominated|
|2020||Best Actor - Green Team||Li Xian||Nominated|
|Best Actor - Green Team||Hu Yitian||Nominated|
|Best Actress - Green Team||Yang Zi||Nominated|
|Outstanding Actor||Li Xian||Won|
|Outstanding Actor||Hu Yitian||Won|
|Outstanding Actress||Yang Zi||Won|
|Weibo TV Series Awards||2019||Top Ten Most Popular Television Series||Go Go Squid!||Shortlisted|
|Top Ten Most Popular Actor||Li Xian||Shorlisted|
|Most Popular Actress||Yang Zi||Won|
|Hengdian Film Festival of China - Wenrong TV Awards||Best Television Series||Go Go Squid!||Nominated|
|Best Actor||Li Xian||Nominated|
|Best Actress||Yang Zi||Nominated|
|Weibo Awards Ceremony||2020||Hot Drama of the Year||Go Go Squid!||Won|||
|Popular Actor of the Year||Li Xian||Won|||
|Popular Actress of the Year||Yang Zi||Won|
The series premiered from July 9, 2019, until July 31, 2019, and was broadcast simultaneously on Zhejiang TV, Dragon TV, iQiyi, and Tencent. Released on Netflix in February 2020, Indonesia, Thailand, India, Malaysia through We TV, other countries on Rakuten Viki, My Dramalist, as well as YouTube.
When the play was broadcast, a full collection of resources unexpectedly appeared online, and many unbroadcast plots were leaked in advance. Because the watermark of the leaked film reads "Only for viewing by Dragon TV ", netizens left a message in the official Weibo of Dragon TV, but Dragon TV has not responded.
The series was embroiled in a controversy after a map was seen in episode 39 that left off the self-ruled island of Taiwan and southern Hainan, and incorrectly represented the India-Tibet border, the South China Sea and the Kashmir region. According to the ministry, mistakes on the map used in the teleplay include that it incorrectly delineated the boundaries of the southern areas of the Tibet autonomous region, the colors for Taiwan and Hainan islands were different from other parts of China; and the dotted line to indicate Chinese islands in the South China Sea was missing. The issue has since been investigated by China's Ministry of Natural Resources. On August 12, the production company was fined RMB 100,000 (US$14,100) by Shanghai Municipality Planning and Natural Resources Bureau.
"The Unknown Generation" is the theme song of the drama. The wind echoes the plot very much. In addition to telling love stories between couples, the TV series also tells a group of young people working hard for seemingly unremarkable dreams, occupations, and hobbies. Compared with national athletes and international superstars, e-sports players may be "unknown people," but this group of young people choose to ignore everyone's colored vision, insist on pursuing their dreams, and win glory for the country. The songs are composed by Tang Hanxiao.
"Couldn't Leave" is the only English episode, sung by a Kazakh male singer, Dimash. The lyrics are simple, but the love is profound. "So many times I wish I could leave", tells that someone in the play wants to give up, but because of a kind of power (in the play is a group of brothers working hard together), that person persevered. The singer sang freely, which made the audience worried.
Songs expressing love include "Milk Bread" and "Happiness Walking Together".
"Milk Bread," sung by Yang Zi, peak at 2 on Billboard China Social Chart. Li also participated in the soundtrack title "For the Future (Gei Wei Lai)". The singing voice is similar to his interpretation of Han Shangyan, which is convergent and low-key, seemingly absent. Even when it comes to the climax in the play or song, it expresses everything with a calm and mature character. In the middle part of the song is a child's voice. The song peak at 7 on Billboard China Social Chart and Billboard China Top 100.
|1.||"A Nameless Person (无名之辈)" (Opening theme song)||Tang Hanxiao||Tang Hanxiao||Chen Xueran||4:23|
|2.||"Milk Bread (牛奶面包)" (Ending theme song)||Zheng Guofeng, Zhang Pengpeng||Zheng Guofeng||Yang Zi||3:28|
|3.||"Love Is Not Up To Me (爱不由我)"||Zhang Pengpeng||Zheng Guofeng||You Zhangjing||4:31|
|4.||"Give to the Future (給未來)"||Zhang Pengpeng||Zheng Guofeng||Li Xian||3:57|
|5.||"I Can Not Care About You (我可以不在乎你)"||Sun Aili||Sun Aili||Kimberley Chen||4:48|
|6.||"Couldn't leave"||Chen Xueran||Chen Xueran||Dimash Kudaibergen||3:14|
|7.||"Glory (光耀)"||Lin Qiao||Zhao Qian||Lara Veronin||3:10|
|8.||"The Happiness of Walking Together ( 一起走的幸福)"||Lin Qiao, Gao Ying||Gao Ying||Duan Aojuan||3:06|
- The ratings include CCTV. 16 provincial network only lists representative ratings
- Xinyu, Chen (July 7, 2019). "Former child star follows 'destiny' - Chinadaily.com.cn". China Daily. Archived from the original on July 17, 2019. Retrieved April 18, 2020.
- "《亲爱的，热爱的》静安取景地曝光-区域频道-东方网". city.eastday.com. Archived from the original on 2020-08-06. Retrieved 2020-04-11.
- "《蜜汁炖鱿鱼》撒糖造梦 杨紫李现萌妹遇男神一见钟情". ifeng (in Chinese). February 14, 2018.
- Yau, Elaine (August 4, 2019). "Who is Li Xian, rising star of China TV hit Go Go Squid?". South China Morning Post. Archived from the original on August 5, 2019. Retrieved 1 April 2020.
- "《蜜汁炖鱿鱼》首发先导片 杨紫李现开启甜萌爱情". Sina (in Chinese). May 9, 2019.
- Wei, Du; Xingsheng, Dong (January 14, 2020). "TV drama industry inventory in 2019: the record drama has shrunk by more than 20%, with a total investment of 16.8 billion, record lowest of nearly 5 years". National Business Daily. Archived from the original on April 20, 2020. Retrieved April 20, 2020.
See the chart
- Danyang, Shen (January 21, 2020). "2019 of domestic dramas: the market is bleak, the content is splendid". 36kr.com (in Chinese). Retrieved 20 April 2020.
According to statistics from Yien, from 2015 to 2018, the best domestic dramas of the year were "Yueyue Zhuan", "Qingyun Zhi", "Chuo Qiao Zhuan" and "Knowing Whether or Not Knowing". In 2019, the top of the list is "Go Go Squid!".
- "Go Go Squid on iQiyi". iQiyi. Retrieved April 27, 2020.
- "Go Go Squid! on Tencent Video". Tencent Video. Retrieved April 20, 2020.
- "Yang Zi and Li Xian: A lot of sweetness was made with fun" 杨紫李现好多甜是闹着玩拍出来的. China News Service (in Chinese). July 28, 2019. Retrieved April 19, 2020.
- Le, Zeng. "From "Tientsin Mystic" to "Daddy Boyfriend" Li Xian: The only thing you can do is to be yourself" 从“河神”到“爹系小男友” 李现:唯一能做的就是做好自己. New Express (in Chinese). No. July 14, 2019. p. A07. Archived from the original on 7 April 2020. Retrieved April 19, 2020.
- "What is the name of the original novel dear? Why does Han Shangyan like Tong Nian?" 亲爱的热爱的原著小说叫什么? 韩商言为什么喜欢佟年?. People Daily (in Chinese). July 15, 2019.
- Network, Oriental (November 3, 2019). "Dear love counterattack, Li Xian averages 6 hot searches every day: Is it the victory of "sweet pet +", or is the theme of e-sports rising?". hb.people.com.cn (in Chinese). No. People's Daily. Retrieved April 20, 2020.
- Mujia, Chai. "Why take "Dear, Love"? Li Xian: When watching the script, I was struck by the "sweet love"" 李现：看剧本时被“撒糖式的恋爱”打动了. Information Times (in Chinese). No. July 14, 2019. pp. A6. Archived from the original on April 14, 2020. Retrieved April 14, 2020.
- Lili, Pang (July 26, 2019). "Dear Mi Shaofei, retired and joined the KK team? Han Shangyan still did not give up on him". Oriental Network (in Chinese). Archived from the original on April 19, 2020. Retrieved April 19, 2020.
- Wei, Liu. "杨紫李现好多甜是闹着玩拍出来的 文娱新闻 新京报电子报". The Beijing News (in Chinese). No. July 28, 2019. p. A14. Archived from the original on April 22, 2020.
- "Go Go Squid! Yang Zi Li Xian goes hand in hand to build a dream". People's Daily (in Chinese). July 31, 2019. Archived from the original on April 22, 2020. Retrieved April 22, 2020.
- Na, Zheng. "Li Xian: Acting as an Actor Who Left Good Works" (in Chinese). No. December 13, 2019. People's Daily. Archived from the original on April 16, 2020. Retrieved April 16, 2020.
- "《蜜汁炖鱿鱼》燃梦杀青 杨紫李现携手筑梦前行". Netease (in Chinese). July 31, 2017.
- 《蜜汁炖鱿鱼》杨紫李现萌妹遇男神一见钟情. Netease (in Chinese). February 14, 2018.
- 网易 (2018-03-19). "《蜜汁炖鱿鱼》胡一天特别出演召集战队". ent.163.com.
- "《蜜汁炖鱿鱼》曝"喜欢你"剧照，杨紫李现CP感十足，真的很甜！_娱乐频道_东方资讯". mini.eastday.com. Archived from the original on 2020-08-07. Retrieved 2020-04-11.
- 网易 (2018-06-11). "《蜜汁炖鱿鱼》杨紫李现"以梦为翼" 逐梦前行". ent.163.com.
- "《蜜汁炖鱿鱼》燃梦杀青 杨紫李现携手筑梦前行-寰太娱乐网". huantaiyule.com. Archived from the original on 2020-08-07. Retrieved 2020-04-11.
- "The Abstinence Department Li Xian Loves To Wear Black Clothes". July 16, 2019. Retrieved April 22, 2020.
- Business, Phoenix (July 19, 2019). "Ten days after iQiyi launched Go Go Squid!, the content popularity has exceeded 9,000". Phoenix Business (in Chinese). Archived from the original on April 20, 2020. Retrieved April 20, 2020.
- Victoria, Zhang (July 2, 2019). "'Cinderella stories' hold staying power in modern age". China Daily. Archived from the original on July 20, 2019.
- WRD, Micro Hotspot (August 9, 2019). "Popularity list for July TV Drama Revealed- "Go Go Squid!" swept all the list". NetEase (in Chinese). Archived from the original on April 19, 2020. Retrieved April 19, 2020.
- Get to know rising Chinese leading man Li Xian Inkstone. 5 August 2019.
- Zijiu, Li (January 16, 2020). "2019, "Advance" and "Retreat" in the drama market". Mirror entertainment. Retrieved April 20, 2020.
- Lin, Zheng (August 26, 2019). ""Go Go Squid!" is popular, Han Shangyan "GGS" network security talent survey is coming". Shanghai hotline news (in Chinese). Archived from the original on April 19, 2020. Retrieved April 19, 2020.
- Lin, Zheng; Zhenwei, Cheng. "This summer, Lee's Han Shanyang speech was very hot, and the CTF competition also followed". Zhejiang Online-Qianjiang Evening (in Chinese). Archived from the original on April 19, 2020. Retrieved April 19, 2020.
- Daily, Sin Chew (September 3, 2019). "Chinese colleges and universities took the "Go Go Squid!" popularity· Boarded the banner of Han Shangyan and Tong Nian to welcome the new students" 中国高校搭《亲爱》热度·韩商言 佟年登横幅迎新生. Sin Chew Daily (in Chinese). Archived from the original on April 15, 2020. Retrieved April 15, 2020.
- Miao, Jia (July 30, 2019). "亲爱的热爱的导演不会直接告诉你的三个秘密，网友：过于残酷". Oriental Network (in Chinese). Archived from the original on April 19, 2020. Retrieved April 19, 2020.
- "Go Go Squid!: The left-hand holds the ideal and the right-hand holds the love" 《亲爱的，热爱的》左手抓理想 右手握爱情. People's Daily (in Chinese). No. July 31. 2019. p. C07. Archived from the original on April 23, 2020. Retrieved April 22, 2020.
- "百度沸点2019年度十大电视剧发布". Sina (in Chinese). December 12, 2019.
- "第26届华鼎奖提名名单：李现肖战获新锐演员提名". Sina (in Chinese). November 8, 2019.
- "Li Xian is competing for the Huading Award for Best New Actor. Xiao Zhan Wang Yibo staged "Brother Wall"" 李现易烊千玺华鼎奖争新锐奖．肖战王一博上演“兄弟阋墙”. Sin Chew Daily (in Chinese). November 9, 2020. Archived from the original on April 15, 2020.
- "2019金河豚奖入围名单". Sina (in Chinese). November 18, 2019.
- "Sansheng New Entertainment · New Consumer Annual Summit concluded: circle content, e-commerce live broadcast became the winner of the award". people-finance.cn (in Chinese). December 20, 2019. Retrieved April 23, 2020.
- "影视榜样·2019年度总评榜暨影视论坛举行". Sohu (in Chinese). January 7, 2020.
- Haiyan, Ma (December 19, 2019). "The Sixteenth MAHB Annual Mr. Ceremony Held Jackie Chan Won Double Awards" 第十六届MAHB年度先生盛典举行 成龙获颁双奖项. China News (in Chinese). Archived from the original on December 19, 2019. Retrieved April 16, 2020.
For other individual awards, Li Xian awarded the "Most Promising Actor of the Year",...
- "金骨朵网络影视盛典提名揭晓 王一博肖战杨紫等入围". Ynet (in Chinese). November 25, 2019.
- 原创 李现获GQ年度人气演员奖，演技超强实至名归，是金子总会发光". GQ Men of The Year (in Chinese). September 6, 2019.
- "2020爱奇艺尖叫之夜获奖名单一览". Bendibao (in Chinese). December 6, 2019.
- "新浪2019年度影视综获奖名单". Sina (in Chinese). December 19, 2019.
- "它一曝光，中国电影又要高潮" (in Chinese). November 8, 2019.
- "2019 Sohu Fashion Festival nomination list announced, Li Xian, Zhang Ruoyun, Xiao Zhan, Wang Yibo and other finalists". Sina Corp (in Chinese). December 12, 2019. Archived from the original on April 16, 2020. Retrieved April 16, 2020.
- "The left finger wears a ring, gets married? Li Xian: Don't think about it" 手无名指戴戒结婚了？李现：别多想. Sin Chew Daily (in Chinese). December 29, 2019. Archived from the original on April 16, 2020. Retrieved April 16, 2020.
That night, he was awarded the "Quality Artist of the Year".That night, he was awarded the "Quality Artist of the Year". When Li Xian came to the stage to receive the award, he hoped that he would bring more quality works and characters to everyone next year, and thank the fans who have always supported him.
- ""The Actors of Cina Award" nomination list: Xiao Zhan, Li Xian, Zhao Liying, Yang Zi and other finalists" “好演员”候选名单：肖战李现赵丽颖杨紫等入围. Sina Corp (in Chinese). October 16, 2019. Archived from the original on October 16, 2019.
- "《十二时辰》《陈情令》《亲热》获微博年度热剧". Sina (in Chinese). January 11, 2020.
- "Li Xian, Wang Yi Bo, Yixian, Qianxi, Xiao Zhan won the Weibo Popular Actor of The Year" 李现王一博易烊千玺肖战获微博年度热度人物. Sina Corp (in Chinese). January 11, 2020. Archived from the original on January 11, 2020.
- "Feel-good romance titles not to be missed". The Straits Times. February 19, 2020. Retrieved May 20, 2020.
- Karibo, Anto (February 12, 2020). "Susul Serial Dilraba Dilmurat, Go Go Squid dan Fairyland Lovers Hibur Pecinta Drama Indonesia" [Following the Dilmaba Dilmurat Series, Go Go Squid and Fairyland Lovers Will Entertain Indonesian Drama Lovers]. fimela.com (in Indonesian). Retrieved May 20, 2020.
- "《亲爱的，热爱的》全集泄露 杨紫:希望大家别散播". Netease (in Chinese). July 23, 2019.
- "杨紫新剧全集外泄是怎么回事？杨紫新剧《亲爱的，热爱的》大结局如何". 京晨晚报网. 2019-07-23. Archived from the original on 2019-08-01. Retrieved 2019-07-23.
- "《亲爱的热爱的》全集泄露，收视率下降，东方卫视遭怀疑_微博". www.sohu.com.
- "Popular TV show retracts inaccurate map of China". China Daily. August 3, 2019.
- "Hit Chinese TV show Go Go Squid! investigated for showing map without Taiwan and Hainan". South China Morning Post. August 5, 2019.
- 宋宇晟 (2019-10-22). "因登载不合规地图 《亲爱的，热爱的》被罚10万元". China News Service. Retrieved 2019-10-22.
- Yuqi, Ye (September 29, 2019). "Hearing sweet, high-quality youth ─ "Go Go Squid!" Soundtrack". Sin Chew Daily (in Chinese). Archived from the original on April 15, 2020. Retrieved April 15, 2020.
- "Billboard China Social Chart - The week of July 20, 2019". Billboard. Retrieved April 20, 2020.
- "Billboard China Social Chart - The week of August 9, 2019". Billboard. Archived from the original on April 4, 2020. Retrieved April 4, 2020.
- "Billboard China Top 100 - The Week of August 9, 2019". www.billboardchina.cn (in Chinese). Archived from the original on August 9, 2019. Retrieved 4 April 2020.