The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (March 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Genres||National Socialist black metal|
Goatmoon recorded six demos between 2002 and 2005. In December 2004 Goatmoon gave out its first album through Werewolf Records.
Goatmoon performed at the 2016 Night of Long Knives festival, a covert, explicitly neo-Nazi metal festival held in Chicago by Behold Barbarity Records and Distro, a SPLC-designated hate group. The act also performed at the NSBM Call of Terror festivals in the Lyon Region of France in 2017 and 2019.
- BlackGoat Gravedesecrator - Everything
- Death Before Dishonour (2004)
- Finnish Steel Storm (2007)
- Varjot (2011)
- Voitto tai Valhalla (2014)
- Stella Polaris (2017)
- Moynihan, Colin (19 February 2019). "Heavy Metal Confronts Its Nazi Problem". The New Yorker. Retrieved 27 March 2019.
- Du, Susan (16 August 2017). "One Minneapolis lawyer's neo-Nazi record label, and the fight to shut it down". City Pages. Retrieved 27 March 2019.
- ""Call of terror III", un festival de musique néo-nazie en région lyonnaise". The Times of Israël (in French). 11 February 2019. Retrieved 27 March 2019.
- "Dans la région lyonnaise, un énième concert de black metal néonazi". Rue89Lyon (in French). 7 February 2019. Retrieved 27 March 2019.