From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gob in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gob may refer to:
- Gob, the Philistine city where the biblical battle between Elhanan the Bethlehemite and Goliath of Gath took place (2 Sam 21:19), see Khirbet Qeiyafa
- gob – an Australian, British, Canadian and Irish noun meaning mouth
- gob – a British slang verb meaning spit (eject saliva from the mouth)
- whoopie pie, a type of dessert food
- Gob (band), a punk band from Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Gob (Gob album), the band's self-titled debut album released in 1994
- Gob (Dels album), 2011
- gob or boney piles, low-coal-content waste from coal mining operations
- gob – a cylinder of molten glass used in glass production
- gob – in mining, a cavity behind a longwall; see Longwall mining
GOB as an acronym may refer to:
- General, Organic, and Biochemistry, a college course often taken by nursing majors.
- George "G.O.B." Bluth, a fictional character on the TV show Arrested Development
- GObject Builder, an object preprocessor for GObject/C
- Gobowen railway station, England, by National Rail station code
- Going out of business
- Good 'ol boy
- Government of Bahrain
- Government of Bangladesh
- Grand Orient of Belgium
- GOB (Grup Balear d`Ornitologia i Defensa de la Naturalesa) the Balearic Group of Ornithology and Defence of Nature, an NGO for the conservation and study of the environment of the Balearic Islands.
- National Geographic Bee. Commonly used as an abbreviation for GeoBee, itself an abbreviation of the full name of the competition.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gob.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.