|Origin||San Diego, California, United States|
|Genres||Comic book metal
Joyful Noise Recordings
|Past members||Brent Asbury
|B.C. Rich Warlock|
Goblin Cock is a heavy metal band from San Diego, California started by Rob Crow of the band Pinback. Musically, they play a form of doom metal/drone metal with rather unusual lyrical subjects, including pop culture songs about the films Godzilla's Revenge, Billy Jack, and the Snuffleupagus from the TV show Sesame Street. All members of the band have taken on stage names. The band is currently signed to Joyful Noise Recordings and has released two albums on the Absolutely Kosher record label. They went on tour for the first time in 2006 and played at the 20th annual South by Southwest Music Festival in Austin, TX. They also performed on September 15, 2005, at the College Music Journal's annual music festival.
Their first album, Bagged and Boarded, was nominated for a 2006 PLUG award for Metal Album of the Year. Their music video for the track "Stumped" directed by Matt Hoyt was also nominated for music Music Video of the Year at the 2006 PLUG Independent Music Awards as well.  The album cover  is a literal depiction of the group's name, which could also be considered a double entendre. The lyrics in the liner notes are written in runes.
- Lord Phallus (Rob Crow) - Guitar and Vocals
- Lick Myheart - Guitar
- Tinnitus Island - Bass Guitar
- Mylar Grinninstein- Drums
- Bagged and Boarded (2005 Absolutely Kosher Records)
- Come With Me If You Want To Live (2008 Robcore Records)
- Necronomidonkeykongimicon (2016 Joyful Noise Recordings)
- Harmanci, Reyhan (March 16, 2006). "SXSW: First Transmissions". SFGate.com. Retrieved 2006-12-20.
- "CMJ Artist Showcases: Day 2, 15 September 2005". PopMatters. September 16, 2006. Retrieved 2006-12-20.
- "Goblin Cock". SignOnSanDiego Entertainment Guide. The San Diego Union-Tribune. 2006. Retrieved 2006-12-20.
- Grose, Jessica (October 24, 2005). "Artist of the Day: Goblin Cock". Spin.com. Retrieved 2006-12-20.