Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gobo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gobo may refer to:
- Gobō, Wakayama, a city located in Wakayama Prefecture, Japan
- Gobō Station, a railway station in the city
- Gobo, Cameroon, a commune in Cameroon
- Gobō (Arctium lappa), a biennial plant
- Gobo (burdock), the root of the burdock (Arctium), a popular food in Asia
- Gobo (lighting), a template used to control the shape of emitted light
- Gobo (recording), a movable acoustic isolation panel
- Gobo Fraggle, a character in the television series Fraggle Rock
- GoboLinux, a Linux distribution
- Gobo, a character in Bambi, a Life in the Woods
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gobo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.