God's Country and God's Own Country are terms that have been used to describe various countries and regions around the world, usually areas that are sparsely populated, with wide expanses of nature.
God's Country and God's Own Country may also refer to:
- The Palouse in southeastern Washington and north central Idaho locally known as "Gods Country"
- Teton Mountain range in Wyoming is locally known as God's Country.
- New Zealand, strongly associated with the nickname "God's Own Country"
- Yorkshire, a county in England often nicknamed "God's Own County"
- Scotland, called God's Country by people born in Scotland or have ancestry to Scotland, but not by others
- The Adelaide Hills region of South Australia
- Kerala, a state in India also associated with the nickname "God's Own Country"
- Iowa, a state in the United States of America also known as "God's Country"
- Sutherland Shire, region in southern Sydney. Also known as "The Shire"
- North Carolina, locally known as "God's Country"
- God's Country (1946 film), a Western film
- God's Country (1985 film), a documentary film
- God's Country (2011 film)
- God's Country, a 1988 play by Steven Dietz
- God's Country, the closing song of the 1939 film adaptation of the musical, Babes in Arms (film).
- "In God's Country", a 1987 U2 song
- God's Country: George Jones and Friends, a 2006 tribute album, or the title song
Music Radio Network
- God's Country Radio Network, a 2008-2010 Christian music network
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title God's Country.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.