God's Left Hand, Devil's Right Hand
|God's Left Hand, Devil's Right Hand|
|Directed by||Shūsuke Kaneko|
|Produced by||Yoshio Sakai|
|Written by||Kazuo Umezu|
|Music by||Wataru Hokoyama|
|Edited by||Yousuke Yafune|
|Distributed by||Toshiba Entertainment|
God's Left Hand, Devil's Right Hand (神の左手 悪魔の右手 Kami no Hidarite, Akuma no Migite) is a 2006 Japanese horror film directed by Shūsuke Kaneko, based upon Kazuo Umezu's ultra-violent/horror manga Kami no Hidarite, Akuma no Migite. The film released on July 14, 2006 at the Fantasia Film Festival. It stars Asuka Shibuya, Ai Maeda, Saaya Irie and Reon Kadena.
So (Tsubasa Kobayashi) is a six-year-old boy capable of seeing horrific images of other people's evil acts. This ability ends up putting him in a coma after one episode leaves him with huge bloody wounds. Sou is able to communicate with his sister Izumi (Asuka Shibuya) through a broken cell phone and he pleads with her to find the killer, as he knows that the person won't stop on their own.
- Asuka Shibuya as Izumi Yamabe
- Tsubasa Kobayashi as So Yamabe
- Ai Maeda as Yoshiko Tani
- Momoko Shimizu as Momo
- Saaya as Ayu
- "Official website for Shûsuke Kaneko's GOD'S LEFT HAND, DEVIL'S RIGHT HAND (KAMI NO HIDARITE AKUMA N". Twitch Film. Retrieved 8 January 2014.
- "Movie Based on Kazuo Umezu Manga". ANN. Retrieved 8 January 2014.
- "God's Left Hand, Devil's Right Hand". Fantasia Festival. Retrieved 8 January 2014.
|This article about a 2000s horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a Japanese film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|