Will of God
(Redirected from God's will)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Deus vult, a Latin expression meaning "God wills it", canonically expressed at the outset of the First Crusade.
- Divine law, any law that, according to religious belief, comes directly from the will of God, in contrast to man-made law.
- "God willing" is an English expression often used to indicate that the speaker hopes that his or her actions are those that are willed by God, or that it is in accordance with God's will that some desired event will come to pass, or that some negative event will not come to pass.
- God's Plan (disambiguation)
- Luisa Piccarreta
- Plan of salvation, in general Christian concept.
- Predestination in Islam
- Providentialism is the belief that all events on Earth are controlled by God.
- Will (philosophy)