God's Country and God's Own Country are terms that have been used to describe various countries and regions around the world, usually areas that are sparsely populated, with wide expanses of nature.
God's Country and God's Own Country may also refer to:
- Yorkshire, a county in England often nicknamed "God's Own County"
- Scotland, called God's Country by people born in Scotland or have ancestry to Scotland
- The Adelaide Hills region of South Australia
- New Zealand, strongly associated with the nickname "God's Own Country"
- Kerala, a state in India also associated with the nickname "God's Own Country"
- God's Country (1946 film), a Western film
- God's Country (1985 film), a documentary film
- God's Country (2011 film)
- God's Country, a 1988 play by Steven Dietz
- God's Country, best known as the closing song of the 1939 Judy Garland and Mickey Rooney film adaptation of the musical Babes in Arms (film). Originally written for the antiwar stage musical Hooray for What! by Harold Arlen and Yip Harburg.
- "In God's Country", a 1987 U2 song
- God's Country: George Jones and Friends, a 2006 tribute album, or the title song
Music Radio Network
- God's Country Radio Network, a 2008-2010 Christian music network
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title God's Country.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.