God-Des and She
God-Des and She are an American hip-hop/pop/soul duo from the Midwest, composed of Alicia Smith (God-des) and Tina Gassen (She).
God-Des is currently home-based in Austin, Texas and has been a regular on the club scene there since 2004.
A documentary about God-Des and She was released in 2014, entitled “God-Des & She: Never Give Up.”  The film is named after one of their songs “Never Give Up” which is for children who are bullied and feel lost, and discusses affirming identities within the LGBTQIA+ community. The group is largely focused on activism within the LGBTQIA+ community, and wants to build an even bigger community in which they tackle the ever-growing problem of bullying. God-Des and She uses songs like “Never Give Up” as a platform to bring awareness, especially in schools. They believe there is not enough awareness especially within academic institutions, for far too many kids that identify as LGBTQIA+ have been severely threatened, bullied, and discriminated against. They hope to provide a curriculum to schools throughout the United States in order to educate teachers, faculty, and students about LGBTQIA+ issues and how to be allies. 
- Season 3 Finale of The L Word Shane McCutcheon's Bachelor party
- Logo (tv channel) channel's Hip hop Homo's documentary Pick Up The Mic
- ONE TV Show.com Episode 11
|2004||Reality||God-Des & She Music|
|2005||Awesome EP||God-des & She Music|
|2007||Stand Up||God-Des & She Music|
|2009||Three||G & S Records|
|2009||United States of God-des & She||G & S Records|
Nedra Johnson's song Scooter Phat features God-Des & She
- Telling It Like It Is by Ali Greggs, Jackson Free Press, October 11, 2006
- Baker, Christin (2014-06-08), God Des & She: Never Give Up, retrieved 2016-03-06
- "An interview with God-Des and She - AfterEllen". AfterEllen. Retrieved 2016-03-06.
- Hip Hop Homos : Overview | Logo Online
- Interview with God-des of God-des & She