From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from God (song))
|Look up god in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
God or GOD may also refer to:
By religious belief
- God in Abrahamic religions
- God in Christianity
- God in Judaism
- God in Islam
- God in Mormonism
- God in the Bahá'í Faith
- Göd, a town in Pest County, Hungary
- Godalming railway station (station code: GOD), English train station
- Goods of Desire, a lifestyle design and retail brand company based in Hong Kong
Arts and entertainment
- God (play), a 1975 one-act play by Woody Allen
- God (sculpture), a 1917 readymade artwork by Elsa von Freytag-Loringhoven
- God (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy), a sci-fi comedy character
- God (The Simpsons), a character in the animated television sitcom
- Government Of Darkness, a fictional criminal empire in the Japanese Kamen Rider X TV series
- God, a fictional music album by The Beatles in Stephen Baxter's "The Twelfth Album"
- GOD TV, an international Christian broadcaster
- G.O.D. (professional wrestling), professional wrestling tag team
- God mode, a cheat code to make a character invunerable
- God (MUD), a senior administrator in a multi-user dungeon
- Gates of Discord, an expansion pack for EverQuest
- God (British band), a London-based industrial band
- God (Australian band), an Australian indie rock band
- g.o.d (South Korean band), a South Korean boy band
- God (Rebecca St. James album), 1996
- God (Rip Rig + Panic album), 1981
- "God" (John Lennon song), on the album John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band
- "God" (Tori Amos song), 1994
- "God" (Rebecca St. James song), 1996
- "God", by Prince, B-side of single "Purple Rain"
- "God", by Smashing Pumpkins, B-side of single "Zero"
- "God", by Outkast, on the 2003 album Speakerboxxx/The Love Below
- God Nisanov (born 1972), Russian property developer and philanthropist
- God Shammgod (born 1976), basketball player
As a nickname
- Gus O'Donnell former UK civil service head, often referred to as GOD
- Eric Clapton, subject of graffiti slogan "Clapton is God"
- Gary Ablett, Sr., Australian-rules player (1982–1996)
- Robbie Fowler, English striker (1993–2012) and manager
- Paul McGrath, Irish defender (1981–1998)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title God.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.