From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
God Save Our Solomon Islands is the national anthem of Solomon Islands. It was adopted in 1978 following independence. The lyrics were authored by Panapasa Balekana and Matila Balekana. The music was written by Panapasa Balekana.
- God bless our Solomon Islands from shore to shore
- Blessed all our people and all our lands
- With your protecting hands
- Joy, Peace, Progress and Prosperity
- That men shall brothers be, make nations see
- our Solomon Islands, our Solomon Islands
- Our nation Solomon Islands
- Stands forever more.