God Save Our Solomon Islands
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
National anthem of Solomon Islands
|Lyrics||Panapasa Balekana / Matila Balekana|
God Save Our Solomon Islands is the national anthem of Solomon Islands. It was adopted in 1978 following independence. The lyrics were authored by Panapasa Balekana and Matila Balekana. The music was written by Panapasa Balekana.
- God Save our Solomon Islands from shore to shore
- Blessed all our people and all our lands
- With your protecting hands
- Joy, Peace, Progress and Prosperity
- That men shall brothers be, make nations see
- our Solomon Islands, our Solomon Islands
- Our nation Solomon Islands
- Stands forever more.
- Walkabout long Chinatown, a folksong which the government describes as the national song of Solomon Islands.