Jump to navigation Jump to search
God-Emperor or God Emperor may refer to:
- Three Sovereigns and Five Emperors, a group of mythological rulers or deities in ancient northern China said to be god emperors
- Sapa Inca, the Emperor of the Inca Empire, viewed as a god
- An emperor worshipped as a deity by an imperial cult
- Imperial cult (ancient Rome) identified emperors with divinely sanctioned authority
- Emperor Jimmu, first Emperor of Japan according to legend
- Emperor of Japan, called Tennō, "heavenly sovereign"
Modern popular culture
- Leto II Atreides, the title character in Frank Herbert's science fiction novel God Emperor of Dune (1981)
- The God-Emperor of Mankind, in the fictional Imperium (Warhammer 40,000)
- The Emperor, the godlike character in Andreas Eschbach's The Carpet Makers (2005)
- God Emperor Doom, from Marvel's Secret Wars (2015 comic book)
- God-Emperor Jal-Nish Hlar, character in The Song of the Tears novel trilogy by Ian Irvine
- God-Emperor, character in The Last Remnant role-playing video game
- God king, a term for a deified ruler
- Christ Pantocrator, a specific depiction of Christ
- Caesaropapism, the idea of combining the power of secular government with the religious power
- List of people who have been considered deities
- Sacred king
- Divine right of kings
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title God emperor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.