|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Jhargram|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Salboni|
As per 2011 Census of India Godapiasal had a total population of 1,387 of which 705 (51%) were males and 682 (49%) were females. Population below 6 years was 156. The total number of literates in Godapiasal was 812 (58.54% of the population over 6 years).
JSW Cement, has proposed construction of a 2.5 million tonnes slag based cement plant at Salboni. It was initially a part of the now stalled steel project. It proposes to utilise only 135 acres of land for the cement plant and is only a small portion of the land it has been holding since 2008. The land is near Godapiasal Forest.
Godapiasal is a station on the Kharagpur-Adra line of South Eastern Railway.
- "2011 Census – Primary Census Abstract Data Tables". West Bengal – District-wise. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 27 October 2016.
- "OCL commissions grinding unit". cement.com. Retrieved 24 July 2016.
- "Dalmia Bharat Limited". Wikimapia. Retrieved 24 July 2016.
- "Salboni start drill with cement". Kolkata: The Telegraph. 17 August 2015. Retrieved 24 July 2016.
- "58601 Kharagpur-Adra Passenger". Time Table. indiarailinfo. Retrieved 31 October 2016.
- "Rationalisation of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). New Delhi: Department of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 5 August 2016.
- "Godapiasal Mahatma Gandhi Memorial High School". 99nearby.com.
- "Godapiasal Charubala Balika Vidyalaya, Paschim Medinipur IR Award Winner".
|This article about a location in West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|