Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology(GIET)|
గోదావరి ఇన్స్టిట్యూట్ అఫ్ ఇంజనీరింగ్ అండ్ టెక్నాలజీ
|Founder||K V V Satyanarayana raju|
|Director||Sasi Kiran Varma |
|Principal||Dr. T. V Prasad|
|Accreditation||NBA Accredited and NAAC 'A' Grade|
The GIET campus is located on National Highway 5, at a distance of about 12 kilometers from Rajahmundry, and 4 kilometers from Diwancheruvu. The campus is located in Chaitanya Knowledge City, a 300-acre area housing GIET's sister institutes as well. The college has hostels, playgrounds, canteens, a park, and quarters for staff.
Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology is the first college of East Godavari district to be granted Autonomous Status. It is permanently affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada, and was recognized by the University Grants Commission. GIET got the NAAC 'A' grade with 3.31/4 rating from the National Assessment and Accreditation Council.
- "Godavari Institute of Engineering & Technology Code GIER EN142 cutoffs last ranks College website phone number profile contact number address intake seats affiliated university courses". www.andhracolleges.com. Retrieved 15 September 2015.
- "Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology, Rajahmundry". www.engineering.careers360.com. Retrieved 15 September 2015.
- "History Of College | GIET". www.giet.ac.in. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "Chairman Message | GIET". www.giet.ac.in. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "Godavari Institute of Engineering & Technology, Rajahmundry". Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "Remote Robotic Lab launched in GIET". The Hindu. 20 August 2015. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "GIET Granted Autonomous Status". Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "Official NAAC List of Accredited Colleges" (PDF). Government of India.
|This article about a university or college in Andhra Pradesh, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|