Crisp in 2007
25 November 1960
|Known for||The Goddess Bunny|
|Height||5 ft 2 in (157 cm)|
|Spouse(s)||Rocky Dale Wilson (unknown date; until his death)|
Crisp is transgender and was born stricken with polio and was subject to the malpractice of multiple doctors resulting in the further disfigurement of her body. She grew up in various foster homes for disabled children. During her childhood, she routinely endured physical and sexual abuse from members of her foster care families largely due to her gender identity and disability. She learned to flip the bird quick and embraced her deformities as star-like qualities.
Life and career
Crisp became a subject of controversy when a scene from the documentary The Goddess Bunny, which featured her tap dancing, was released in a video online. The video, entitled "Obedece a la morsa" or "Obey the Walrus"  subsequently went viral.
|Hollywood Vice Squad||1986||Charlene||Penelope Spheeris||Credited as Sandy Crisp|||
|The Drifter||1989||The Countessa||John Aes-Nihil|||
|The Goddess Bunny Channels Shakespeare||1989||Herself||John Aes-Nihil|||
|The Goddess Bunny||1998||Herself||Nick Bougas|||
|Sugar & Spice||1995||Herself||Larry Wessel|||
|God Is in the T.V.||1999||Herself|||
|S||2002||Herself||Athanasios Karanikolas||Short film|||
|The Three Trials||2006||Diner||Randy Greif|||
- The films are listed in order of release date.
|Lou Grant||19??||Copy Boy||Unknown episode|
|Americans (mer-kins)||1988||Unknown||1 episode|
|Rage||2008||"Rage 'Ready for My Close Up' Special".||1 episode|
Music video credits
|"Puppet Master"||1997||Cypress Hill |
(featuring Dr. Dre) music video
|"The Dope Show"||1998||Marilyn Manson music video|
|"Fallen Leaves"||2006||Billy Talent music video|
- Stuart, Gwynedd (April 29, 2017). "At the Punk Version of DragCon, NYC Queens Honor an L.A. Legend: The Goddess Bunny". LA Weekly.
- "The Goddess Bunny - L.A. Woman Supreme!". Paper. June 8, 2007.
- Sunderland, Mitchell (November 1, 2016). "The Legend of Goddess Bunny, Hollywood's Forgotten, Disabled, Trans Art Star". Vice.
- "The Legend of Goddess Bunny, Hollywood's Forgotten, Disabled, Trans Art Starl". The Huffington Post. November 1, 2016.
- REDCELL23 (July 31, 2010). "THE GODDESS BUNNY – Transexual [sic] Polio Superstar". Theendofbeing.com.
- "The Goddess Bunny". The New York Times.
- Obey the Walrus. YouTube. April 22, 2012.
- Hughes, Joselyn (January 20, 2010). "7 Hardest Things To Watch That We've Shown On Tosh.0". Tosh.0.
- "Hollywood Vice Squad (1986)". IMDb.
- "The Drift (Video 1989)". IMDb.
- "The Goddess Bunny Channels Shakespeare (Video 1989)". IMDb.
- "The Goddess Bunny (Video 1998)". IMDb.
- "Sugar & Spice (1995)". IMDb.
- "S (2002)". IMDb.
- "The Three Trials (2006)". IMDb.
- "Scumbag (2017)". IMDb.
|This article about lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender topics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|