||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Full name||Godfrey Walusimbi|
|Date of birth||July 3, 1989|
|Place of birth||Kampala, Uganda|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|Gor Mahia F.C.|
|2013||CS Don Bosco|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17 March 2011.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 16 December 2013
Godfrey Walusimbi (born 3 July 1989) is a Ugandan professional footballer who plays for Gor Mahia F.C. in the Kenyan Premier League. He is a left back however he has been played in a number of positions by Bobby Williamson for the National Team. On 12 June 2011 he went to Sweden for trials with Allsvenskan side BK Hacken.
CS Don Bosco
In 2013 January, he left Bunamwaya for DR Congo side CS Don Bosco. Having spent a few months with the team, he canceled his contract in response to the poor working conditions. He returned to his former team SC Villa.
On 4 September 2010 he made his National team debut in the 2012 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Angola as a replacement for the injured Nestory Kizito. On 16 April 2011 he helped the Uganda U23 Team to a 2-1 first leg victory over Tanzania in the All Africa Games qualifier with excellent performance in which he created the first goal with some creative work on the left flank. on 4 June 2011 he scored against Guinea-Bissau in a crucial 2012 Africa Cup of Nations qualification game. The goal was the first in a 2-0 win for the cranes which saw them top Group J in front of a packed Mandela National Stadium.
- "Walusimbi, Godfrey". nationalfootballteams.com. Retrieved 14 January 2012.
- "Uganda: Godfrey Walusimbi confirms Gor Mahia interest". Starafrica.com. 2013-12-20. Archived from the original on 2013-12-24. Retrieved 2013-12-22.
- "Gor Mahia sign Ugandan defender Walusimbi". Otieno Otieno. Goal.com. 2013-12-19. Retrieved 2013-12-19.
- "The Observer - Godfrey Walusimbi keen to build on great start". Observer.ug. 2010-09-08. Retrieved 2011-05-21.
- "Kobs engage Tanzanians | The Razor: Cutting Edge Uganda News, Business and Sports". Razor.ug. 2011-04-16. Retrieved 2011-05-21.