Jump to navigation Jump to search
The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Godhead, while unrelated titles should be moved to Godhead (disambiguation).
|Look up godhead in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Godhead|
|Part of a series on|
Godhead (from Middle English godhede, "godhood", and unrelated to the modern word "head"), may refer to:
- Divinity, the quality of being God
- Conceptions of God
- Godhead in Judaism, the unknowable aspect of God, which lies beyond its actions or emanations
- Godhead in Christianity, the substantial essence or nature of the Christian God
- Godhead, the concept of God in Mormonism
- God in Hinduism
- Godhead, an American industrial rock band
- Godhead, an album by Scottish dream pop band Lowlife
- Godhead, the second single taken from Nitzer Ebb's 1991 album Ebbhead
- Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, a book by A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
- Godhead Trilogy, science fiction series by James K. Morrow
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Godhead.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.