From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Godi, GODI, Goði or Gothi may refer to
- GODI, a package management system for the OCaml programming language
- Villa Godi in northern Italy
- Pont-ar-Gothi, a village in Wales
- Gothi, Nepal, a village and municipality
- Gothi or goði, the Old Norse term for a priest and chieftain
- Snorri Goði (963–1031), a chieftain in Western Iceland
- Franco Godi (born 1940), Italian composer, conductor, arranger and record producer
- Themba Godi (born 1966), South African politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Godi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.